swaped proX for mighty boy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stupidability

Reaction score
i just swaped my proX 138cc for a mighty boy. i was going to be off a pit for a bit but picked up a crf style one today for $300. i will be a good sight driving my mighty boy with my pity on back.

whats the condition like of the zuki?

sounds a good deal!

sounds good, them lil suzukis are a fun to drive an bush bash with

what was the crf50 copy you got? a pitpro110cc?

You got the better deal LOL.

you can probably make more money selling the mighty boy than the Pro X.

good work :D

sounds good, them lil suzukis are a fun to drive an bush bash with

what was the crf50 copy you got? a pitpro110cc?

i think ddr . not ass good as what i had but i will get another proX later and the mighty boy is in great condition.

ohh i love those mighty boys so funny with pit bikes in the back. haha some dumb ass lowerd it

Sweet swap! Im hanging out to find a decent MB and measure it up to see if it will squeeze on the sierra chassis...

you can pick up the MB relatively cheap, as the parts are hard to come by and no one wants to fork out big money on little things, so there are quiet a few around half finished, incomplete, ratty etc. Had pics of one with a 253 i think it was bolted into the front... Very sweet, Very Scary, but $hit Hot!!

If you want to trade the MB again, condition depending, let em know lol. Got a 29, sitting here acheing to be ridden...

oh and get some pics up of the car man!! Words dont do our eyes justice!!

i will post pics soon . i am putting some mags on and dropping it so i will post pics with my pit on the back late this month or early next.

i will post pics soon . i am putting some mags on and dropping it so i will post pics with my pit on the back late this month or early next.

Poor excuse!!! WE WANT PICS AND WE WANT THEM NOW!!!!!

late this month or early next...
WTF is with that??

tomorrow would of been more beleivable....

Latest posts

Back