swingarm bearing problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minibiker05

Reaction score
hi i carnt find bearings to fit my pitpro swingarm the inner diamater is about 20mm:
b22c747a.jpg

I brought a bearing and bolt kit that was supposed to fit it but the only thing that fitted was the bushes which is 19mm but it is slightly loose:
d912bd77.jpg

13c4a7d4.jpg

i realy want to fix this any help would be great the bolt is 10mm thick

What is the inner diameter, the outer diameter and the depth?

These might do:
- 4X 15mm Axle Wheel Hub Bearings - DHZ Mini Moto

If not check on eBay or go to a bearing shop with your measurements or take your other bearing in or the whole swingarm if unsure.

Also give roost666 a PM. He works in a bearing place.

Last edited:
are what you had in there bearings or bushes?

yer it can be hard to find the right ones, take it to your local mini bike store and they will help you out :)

what model pitpro is it? maybe post a pic of the complete bike...

if there were bushes then bushes will have to go back in it, but id suggest you upgrade the swinger to a more recent version..

and i think your trying to say the outer diameter is 20mm cause if the bolt is 10mm then the the inner diameter is also 10mm

shame theres no image here Swing arm bushes | PitPro Dirt Bikes Australia's Largest Online Pitbike Store
might pay to give them a call tho

iv never seen that style swingarm run bushes..

its appears to be the same as the bigfoot swingarm...
there should of been 2 steel bushes and 2 bearings .. but yeah id still upgrade the swinga..

Whole bike. Not worth much after going through that thread you just posted up. My PSP is worth $300.

Latest posts

Back