Swishersweetzz Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swishersweetzz

Reaction score
Hello mates this is my first build

Let me tell you a little about it, I traded two ebay racing seats with ebay 5 point harnesses for this 90cc Chinese bike about 2 or three months ago . This is my first bike i recently started riding super mini pocket rockets that have 110cc motors . My mates all have the x18 and x19 from superpocketrockets.com . I live in the country so i decided i wanted a pity bike . When i got the bike it did not run , the reson being is that some of the wires in the harness were simple not hooked up , I cleaned the carby changed the spark plug to a ngk R , oil ,filter and break fluid , added some pro trapers i also gave her a good cleaning . Well i road her for about two weeks then it just got harder and harder to kick start i rode it one last time and it would not kick over , it had low compression and needed new seals and the stator and magneto coil needed replacing i never got around to buying the parts i just got a slightly bigger newer engine 110cc from a mate for 50$ that needs nothing and i have rode the bike it came off of and i knew it was fast . My original motor was a 90cc 4 down simi auto and the new one is a 110 cc 4 up with a clutch . The 110 cc came off of a x19 dominator super pocket bike my mate wrecked then bought a brand new one .

So today i got up early and started tearing her down to get her ready for the heart transplant. here are some before pic's enjoy .

How she started
8dcd5a7a.jpg

f237d91f.jpg

4abd8dfb.jpg

be89f616.jpg

Here are some after pic's after surgery i got the motor on and all wired up , I forgot to grab the carby manifold at my mates house so ill have to wait on that it is the only piece i need to put the rest of the bike back together , witch i hope is in a few days because i really wanna ride on a trail again im tired of riding the street bike around town . Im also going to add a skid plate that i already have .
34ea5bb0.jpg

eb70e8eb.jpg

Ill update in a few days guys cheers

Last edited:
I also need some help running my oil line for my break and all outer wires that come from my handlebars if some one could post a picture of there's this is how mine looks and i am looking for the correct way of having them .
736337f8.jpg

d7283de3.jpg

Last edited:
Good little build man. Keep at it. I was in Dallas this time last year went to the great state Texas fair! Loved it ( well maybe all the girls dressed in short shorts and cowboy boots for the cotton bowl) lol

Thank you Stubsy, Man i like the added height with that triple clamp its trick , I also would like to know if its ok to turn the carby around and face it the other way because of the huge starter i cant put my carby manifold from my old motor the bowl will not clear it either way i put it my old motor was not like this one , the new ones cam chain goes up to the starter solenoid instead of going threw the barrel in to the head like on my old motor im not sure how it will fit with the carby manifold that my mates are going to mail me but but i'm hoping it will , are there any suggestions on what i should do here is a pic with the starter what do you think i should i do ?TH

ypu can also see the bike from the outer side in the pictures above
ill post a better pic tomorrow its 12:00 in the states

eb70e8eb.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you could get away with a manifold adaptor plate? this will increase the height of where the carby attach's too. Or you can get foward facing manifolds too, i have seen them availible in various places but i don't know too much about them.

thats a pickle, may even have to custom one up with the old cut n weld... but then you may have tank/carby space issues

I tried using the gasket from the other end of the manifold to make it go a little higher but it was still to short either way, but i did find a video of a guy who turned his around but he had to shave off some of the bowl and some of the part were the over flow screw is on his x18 but i'm going to get the original one and i think that it will go on fine with no adjustments im pretty sure it goes to the front its hard to find pictures of the x18 or x19 with there fairings off and the carby on at the same time, hopefully it gets mailed soon if these people really send it like i need them too.

little update

Ok so here is a little up date , I have gotten the carby manifold but they still sent me the wrong one cause there to lazy to swap it off the motor its currently on . So I put it on backwards it fits but i cant fit my filter with my front fender on :bigcry:
photo2_zps748b1844.jpg

And i still have problems greater than that my clutch will not engage I have warmed it up and messed around but i don't think my clutch plates are coming unstuck so I am going to take it all apart and take the plates apart and soak them in some fresh oil for a day or so and get them all cleaned up before i put it all back together and hope that is what is wrong , my friend who sold me the engine doped the oil out and let it sit for a few weeks before i got it .

Well while riding it around in second trying to warm it up I got a flat tire and lost the bolt holding my muffler to the frame
photo_zpsc28f18db.jpg

photo1_zps2150cf0b.jpg

So here is a pic of my clutch rod and its compunits when I took the small outer cover off the small piece with a screw going threw it was lose and just moving all over the place and there was no pin in the rod or spring witch im guessing there was one cause there is a small hole there for something I need help with this i don't know how to reassemble it i can not find any pictures or references on this part of the bike so any help would be appreciated
photo3_zps4d5f6b59.jpg

Last edited:
update 9~21~2012

So today I wanted to clean up my wire harness and make it shorter as i dont need all these long wires on my bike , I also wanted to take my clutch case off to see whats going on in there and see why it wont engage. So I started stripping off every thing and give the frame and every thing a good cleaning before I re-wire it all .

photo5_zps17a387d8.jpg

Then I dropped the oil , wanna drink ?

photo4_zps861db6f5.jpg

So i took off the side case and the screws from the clutch were eating at the case , How dose this happen?

photo3_zps4fcc3732.jpg

The first bolt on the clutch was already loose and the washer behind it was eaten to sh%& .

photo_zpsb97aa0a4.jpg

Then i took out my filter and man it was full of metal .

photo2_zpsd1b524ef.jpg

Here it is cleaned with the pile of metal flakes next to it .
photo1_zps6d0db98d.jpg

Man am I PIST OFF I figured I was getting a decent engine that had no mechanical problems and would provide me with some fun for a while . Now i know what to expect when getting second hand bikes and motors .

I don't know what i should do get a new clutch assembly what if I get it and it still wont engage because something else is fu*&^% up , I like the motor I know what its capable of and it starts on first kick every time , I'm keen to the idea of getting a new motor from the bay but not sure if i should cause a clutch is around $40 to 80$ on the bay and i don't want to drop the cash if i don't have to as this is a china bike im just playing around with .

I might just go spend the 400 and get a Apollo 125 , but i like the crf style better and the klx is what im guessing this bike is models after and i think its a mid size not really a mini but im not for sure how to classify
apollo125mid(4).jpg

Last edited:
So I finally said fudge it and got another motor instead of getting the piece i needed , It was way too much trouble for me to find it around were i live...... My buddy wrecked our Rockieta mid sized street bike so I offerd to trade him my 110cc for his 110cc because he needed the whole head for his other project . So Im going form a manual 110 cc to a semi 110cc there is not really a need for a clutch on a mini im all ready hauling serious a$% . Im still deciding on what plastics and graphics to get so I rattle caned it for now , I also need to order a inner tube and a back tire so i mocked up a minis street tire for the back for a little testing till i get some more money to threw at it...... So here are a few pic's of what the motor came off of and how the wrecked bike looks and how my bike looks as of now enjoy :)

The after math after running in to a car

1216120244_zps459791d9.jpg

1216120242b_zps7211036e.jpg

1216120242a_zpsb54ab060.jpg

Motor in with carby tuned and the wiring harness shorted and soldered
12161202431_zps8e57d19e.jpg

And a little painting
1216120241_zps1b3eadb6.jpg

Last edited:
looking good mate, keep the pics coming, the apollo 125 in mention was running crf70 style plastics.

Hello Mates I recently bought another bike I was looking on craigs list I dont know if there is a AU version or not but its like a local ebay . So I was looking for some tires or inner tubes because the closest place i know of to get a inner tube cost 20 dollars so i wanted to go the cheapest way out for right now and came across this 125cc and they were asking 85 dollars i texeted them and asked if they would take 40 they told me to come pick it up . So I pulled up looked at it payed the bloke put it in the truck and drove away real fast needless to say this guy had no idea what he had . The first thing i noticed was pro taper minis ferodo brakes a fox float knock off and nice inverted schocks with a legit red chain to match . So the motor had no oil or spark and there is no telling how long its bin like that or how long its bin sitting so I started to do the heart trance plant .I took the 125cc off and put my 110cc simi auto from my crf 50 copy on today . So i have every thing swaped over from my last bike and im having trouble when i start it its getting way to much gas i checked my needle in my carby my float and my throttle cable every thing was working order a few days ago i used the same set up all the way down to the wire harness and now its getting way to much gas and i am afraid its going to blow my head . So any advice on getting the gas flow fixed would be appreciated .

Please comment i want to ride tonight

Im also going to put my 90cc back on my crf 50 copy and most likely sell it to a mate so we can ride together .

Here are a few pictures to show what I got for 40 and the work i got done today , as in putting the heart in the beast ect ect

So this is how i got it
1230121735_zpsa44ccc86.jpg

1230121735a_zps2e55c223.jpg

Now here is some of the work i got done today enjoy :baaa:
1230121736_zps7d26687e.jpg

1231121749_zps08fef66f.jpg

1231121750_zpsdf59c143.jpg

1231121750a_zps1cb124fd.jpg

1231121750b_zps09a83ddb.jpg

1231121750c_zpsf9d24284.jpg

Attachments

• 1230121735.jpg
    1230121735.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Top stuff mate, good bargaining lad. Keep us posted with the progress

keep those pics rollin mate.. only thing i can see that will give you trouble is the angle of the swinga.. probably a 20mm shorter on the would bring it back so the engine sits level.. i had the same issue with my mrs bike when she was building it...

Last edited:
Another up date so I told the bloke who put my needle in my varb it was wrong and it was set it in the right way and it started right up and it runs real nice and the motor seems faster on this frame in stead of the mid sized Rockieta street bike well ill be up dating some pic of me jumping it when i find a damn hill thats worth jumping i have just bin riding around the city streets tonight passing cops and every thing hahaha they just wave if your in the side walk

Latest posts

Back