Taiping Track Construction Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizza_x

Reaction score
Taping Track Construction Thread

Hey guys,

Me n my mate have started to build a supercross like track on my 5 acre property on tuesday.

We got three truckloads of dirt to start off with:
my.php

and were currently using some shovels and a barrow to move and shape every thing since were too broke to hire a dingo haha.

Hopefully it should all end up something like this:
my.php

Ill have to try n explain that map that looks like it was drawn by a 3 year old(jamin_187).

That straight line up top left is the starting line and from there it goes right to the first berm which leads to a double over a run off of the dam wall. From there goes around the dam to a step-down whip jump down the dam wall which leads to another berm then a set of doubles. Then a near 180 degree berm to a tabletop then back to the dam wall which will be another berm to a double. After that another 180 berm into some sheepies, a triple and a berm which leads through a blackberry bush to a another berm to the start line. Then we do it all again!

Try and understand that!! haha

So far we have the first, second and third ramp made with the thirds downy underway...will be chuckin up some more pics tommorow and hopefully finish the downramp by friday.

Any input would be appreciated but any offers to help would be awesome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey paints a technical ass program lol

and you try explaining things to this guy without a drawing (crappy as it may be)

todays work:
my.php

my.php

Were so getting a dingo when we get more dirt haha...its just to dam hot to be diggin!

hahaha nice work all i can say is ...goood luck :D
can i ask where are you from?

Sorry mate Im from armidale nsw!

Last edited:
8 more tip truck loads today, so finally some more work can be done!!!

Will get some action shots up sooooooon.

looking really good mate keep it up you will have sick little track when your finished

thanks mate, once shes done anyone from miniriders will be welcome as long as they bring the six pack entry fee ; )

heres some pics from testing the other day....im the only one smart enough to gear up haha

kieranlanding2.jpg

kizmadpic.jpg

kyle.jpg

And one of my mates 'artistic' shots:

kizgoggleshot.jpg

sik photos kizza x when i get mine im bullding a track on mi granny and grampas 52 acre farm i will take some photos in a couple of weeks ;0

Latest posts

Back