Takegawa vs Kitaco vs Daytona

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Checked! Takegawa 178cc & +R Kit with YX 150cc bottom end plus Race Cam, Polishing and Porting = $1634.00 not $5000.
:mad: you are helpless!!!...thats the price for the KIT not a Take engine you numbnut:p
Please somebody of the mods please close that Spamthread...JEZ..watercooling...aaaaahhh---!!:(

What spam thread. If you can't help me than don't okay. I came here for help. Well at least you can tell me where I can buy a Takegawa engine. And about the watercooling it was just a suggestion.

Can a Honda CRF150R be converted to motard. I mean 12" tyres are way to small for a CRF150R. Does anybody have ideas.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z7/princepersia-/Picture_002.jpg

[IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z7/princepersia-/XB33-2.jpg

Bla Bla Bla........The XB-33A is the biggest piece of crap around......how do i know?..........because im the poor bastard who used to fix them....!

Sure they look the part...to the blind.........:(

Want to know whats wrong with them...sure just remember, you asked.:confused:

1. Looks like a motor bike, but doesnt operate like one.
2. The Shocks dont work, dont believe me?....pull them apart and look inside, you will find just a spring and some oil ...maybe...lol ...no valves ...nothing..
3. You will find that the left fork leg will always come loose, why? the fork leg & the fork fittings dont match, too loose.
4. the 140 lifan engine which is a unbranded lifan which i might add.....is the cheapest lifan you can buy...and thats why they dont brand them. Dont kick start it too hard, you will most certainly strip the kick start gears.
5. The frame weights a ton, and despite all the reinforcement that they have added, the frame still flex's, which always snaps engine bolts.
6. They have used needle rollers in most of the moving parts of the suspension, which all sieze up.
7. the swing arm bolt cannot be removed by normal means, and when you do get it off, you will find nothing but unlubricated steel bushes.
8. The cheap KMC chain will always need adjusting.
9. You better get some lock tight on those wheel sprocket bolts, or you'll find that you will tear the sprocket off the hub.... fromthe bolts coming loose...lol
10. The fuel lines are the smallest i have ever seen, and are kinked from factory, for boosted performance:eek:
11. did i mention that the stickers will just peel off,...well they will.
12. Other than all that....most of the bolts will fall off, and the ones that dont, will rust!.

its just a piece of crap, im sorry for you...because it seems like you have done some research on engines & bits.....but you failed to research this bike.

Cut your loses & Sell it to one of your stupid mates, and buy something better......seriously! and not a bike from ZUMA, that guy is a dick and all his bikes are overpriced pieces of crap.:D

Latest posts

Back