Takey crf50 88 s-stage big bore combo kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
hey , does anyone know where can get good priced takegawa 88cc s stage big bore combo kit either in aus or in states. i can get one for $580 posted aus dollars, what use think that okay price ? thanks

Pretty expensive for these days maybe?
How come you want a taky kit?

Go the kitaco my mates kitaco limited is quicker than the tb racehead 88

alex get takie mate they are beta make then all others and thats what all the quick guys like rhys are running

Go the kitaco my mates kitaco limited is quicker than the tb racehead 88

Then the TB kit is assembled/jetted/ridden poorly. I will bet BIG that a correctly set up $349 TB race head 88 kit will run & hide from a Designer Label stock-head motor. Heck, even a cleaned-up e22 Chinese head will bury a stocker.

LOL, the price difference would let you add the $150 TB crank, and have a 108cc cheaper. Some vendors will upgrade from 88 to 95cc (108 to 117cc with stroker) for another $30 or so. $530 plus postage for a 117cc race head kit, or a "Japanese" 4-5HP deal. Your money, mate;)

A stock headed 50 kit has a jug made in Taiwan, pretty much regardless of the cast-in logo... Yep;)

TB stock-head piston has more compression that the Tak or Kitaco.

I sell them all, so my opinions are based on results, solely:first:

alex get takie mate they are beta make then all others and thats what all the quick guys like rhys are running

I'd put money on it that rhys is running a bit more than just a stock taky kit....

i'v got a standard tb 88 kit in mine and it runs awsome... go onto Pit Bike Pit Stop :: MiniBikes :: MiniFun :: Pit bike, CRF50, KLX110, BBR, Monster Energy, Red Baron, Pitster Pro, Two Brothers, One Industries, Pit Bike parts, KLX 110 parts, CRF 50 parts, Monster Energy t shirts, BBR parts, Mini bike parts, Monster and email chris with everything you want and he will give you a good price and can get pretty much anything even if it's not shown on his website.

yeah chris is a top bloke i always deal with him, gives discount an is heaps cheaper then aus dealers an faster delivery : )

Support Australian Businesses

Hi Minimini

Next time you want you parts hand delivered you may want to contact Chris in the US, I think that the plane fare may mess his profits up a little bit.

Support Australian Businesses supporting Australia's Economy.

Cheers

Jaimie

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back