• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TB V2 Roller Rocker Head with S35 cam Titanium Retainers and Decomp Button As New!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosta

VCM A Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: Head was fitted to an engine, ran for literally no more than 5 mins, then bike was sold without head.
Brand new condition as seen in pics.
The most cost effective bolt on power increase you can get for your engine.

Add a big bore kit and you've got similar power output to a Daytona 190!

REASON FOR SELLING: Surplus to my needs

EXTRA INFO: Comes with S35 cam and titanium valve spring retainers to get those revs right up there without valve bouncing.
Also installed is the magic de-comp button for easy starting of the big bore engines.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: Classic Honda 50's has these listed at $485 for the head, $79 for titanium retainers and $66 for the de-comp.
A total of $630 + postage.

How does $420 posted Australia wide sound.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Clyde. Vic. 3978.

Pictures.

Last edited:
Bump. Price dropped to $450 posted!

hmmm very tempted....i think i bought ur elka last time lol....

hmmm very tempted....i think i bought ur elka last time lol....

Hey mate, yeah how's the Elka going for ya?

As for the v2 heads, I love 'em. I've been running one in my race bike for four years straight.

That's 4 years of racing VCM, countless other races, practicing and I haven't touched the thing apart from checking valve gap which barely needed adjusting.

You know you want to...;)

TB V2 Roller Rocker Head with S35 cam Titanium Retainers and Decomp Button As...

Trouble is ill need new exhaust and intake to fit on my motovert rx 160 and then buy new gasket kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump, anyone interested?

Thats a good price cant beleave its not sold already
I got two one in my cini cxz and the outher in my motovert rx

Price dropped to $420 posted. Anyone interested?

Everytime i see this it kills me! I really want it but not sure if i can spare the coin. Its always a problem.... I have a stock yx160 with an oko 28 flatslide. What else would i need if i was to install this?
edit. I would install a new cdi too if i were to buy it.

Last edited:
Everytime i see this it kills me! I really want it but not sure if i can spare the coin. Its always a problem.... I have a stock yx160 with an oko 28 flatslide. What else would i need if i was to install this?
edit. I would install a new cdi too if i were to buy it.

Just a new head gasket. it will bolt stright up to ya yx160 and your carb will be fine and ya pipe should be fine.
U will love the power big improvement over the stock head.
And $420 posted is dirt cheap

Last edited:
You'd need the high comp TB 60mm piston kit to go with the head gasket too.
Or you could check the valve to piston clearance's using your piston, and have your piston machined to suit.
But it still won't be as good as the high comp TB piston

Thanks for your help guys. Ill have to grab a tb piston. I have pm'd kosta and awaiting a reply :)

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help guys. Ill have to grab a tb piston. I have pm'd kosta and awaiting a reply :)

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

U might wana get a tb manifold they are around $80
Your stock one should fit but the tb one is matched to intake and gets better air flow

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back