TDR 125 2012 model - A quick picture preview

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gf crashed my bike today (150 pitpro) and cut her leg open on the peg, (to bumpy was the excuse) so now shes lookin in the market for a TDR 125cc SEMI AUTO tryna get one for $300 lol notice they all go around $350-$400, Semi auto coz she seriously needs something slow and basic lol i wish she rode like your sister then she could teach me a few things!

My misses started off with a tdr 125 like this. The engine is actually really reliable, we together have owned two for over a year and haven't had to do anything to them at all, and this is with regular riding and thrashing around the backyard. They got the worst suspension around, and the ergonomics are pretty bad, but for just cruising around you really can't go wrong. Btw Both the tdr's we have owned came with ducar 125 engines.

^^ Sweet, good to know about the engines, i'm now thinking maybe i should get her to sell this b4 she breaks it and maybe look at a second hand nitrous or above... Still havn't put the thing together yet as the wife flooded the house last week, so it now has alot of the house bits surrounding the bike...

A lesson to all reading this..... It is a good idea to show your wifes/girlfriends/boyfreinds/other-halfs where the tap is to a) The toilet cistern (the box that holds the water at the back of the toilet) b) The water mains... That way when they ring you 4hrs after they break the toilet and tell you there is a little bit of water on the floor you don't have to rush home to find your whole house flooded :)

Haha they always down play it when they do something stupid, my misses when I first met her bout 8 years ago spilt a glass of water on my playstation and controller then pushed it up under the bed and acted like nothing happened hours later I found it and I was like what the **** I'm more pissed that you didn't tell me straight away sorry if I offend anyone but girls and logical thinking just don't go together.

A lesson to all reading this..... It is a good idea to show your wifes/girlfriends/boyfreinds/other-halfs where the tap is to a) The toilet cistern (the box that holds the water at the back of the toilet) b) The water mains... That way when they ring you 4hrs after they break the toilet and tell you there is a little bit of water on the floor you don't have to rush home to find your whole house flooded :)

I used to have an 8 ft aquarium with a canister pump each end of it, one day I was mowing the lawn whilst the misses was cleaning the house and I thought I heard her call my name but couldn't see her. So I kept mowing a minute later I heard her again so I stopped n turned off the mower, she then casually walked out of the house with a I've down something naughty look and tells me the tanks leaking water! So I bolt inside and 6x6 living room was 1 and a half inches under water, she'd knock the out let of one of the pumps and 1100 litres of water was forcing its way out of a 40mm hose! At a guess there was 3 to 4 hundred litres of smelly fish water in the house :) so yeah forgive me but I strongly agree with Brendo and I reckon that's only half the thruth!

^^ Sweet, good to know about the engines, i'm now thinking maybe i should get her to sell this b4 she breaks it and maybe look at a second hand nitrous or above... Still havn't put the thing together yet as the wife flooded the house last week, so it now has alot of the house bits surrounding the bike...
Washing machine??

I bought my missus this bike for Christmas! It was worth the $500. I went on a road trip from Adelaide to Melbourne to pick it up, and I must say, for a first bike, for a beginner, it is great! She has a blast on it, keep us posted if you come across any faults.

Happy riding!

I used to have an 8 ft aquarium with a canister pump each end of it, one day I was mowing the lawn whilst the misses was cleaning the house and I thought I heard her call my name but couldn't see her. So I kept mowing a minute later I heard her again so I stopped n turned off the mower, she then casually walked out of the house with a I've down something naughty look and tells me the tanks leaking water! So I bolt inside and 6x6 living room was 1 and a half inches under water, she'd knock the out let of one of the pumps and 1100 litres of water was forcing its way out of a 40mm hose! At a guess there was 3 to 4 hundred litres of smelly fish water in the house :) so yeah forgive me but I strongly agree with Brendo and I reckon that's only half the thruth!

Truth be known i have a 4ft and a 5ft... I have had both of them split at various times and i overfilled the 5ft at one point (don't get pissed while cleaning your fish tank....you tend to forget things) so i know where your coming from, HOWEVER and 8ft tank worth of water would be ****ing nuts, the worst part is trying to move the tank and then trying to find somewhere else to put your fish while the clean up happens. Oh well, live and learn hey? :)

4 blokes at struggle mate, 8x2x2.5 about 3 months after I moved, it cracked at about 7:30 at night, that was one hell of a frantic night I tell ya. My sister managed a pet store at the time so I managed to get about half the fish to her display tanks, 'twas a very sad night! I'll find a pic for ya Timmey,

Last edited:
Well i did a bit more last night (finally have a bit of my garage space back...) but i did make an oops :p just doing some weight saving to get the most out of the bike LOL so i cut back the stator cover, but put in an extra slice i didn't mean to...
IMAG0295.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

Now i need to cover it up, what do you guys think would be good to use as a metal bog? I was thinking along the lines of epoxy putty...

That's defiantly an extra slice mate haha bet you were like wtf.

That's defiantly an extra slice mate haha bet you were like wtf.

Umm yea, oh well i was thinkin of painting it anyway, so now i have to to cover up the epxoy :p + I am thinking i might just cut out the nuetral switch so that part i'm not to worried about that but the nice cut from the bottom-right and up i have no idea what i was thinking.... Oh well, i'll fix that up, then port the inlet manifold and it might just be time to actually kick the thing over as Im yet to see if it even fires up (thinking about it now, i probably should of done that first....)

Is it still going?
And I believe it's a lifan engine as this model (the Model ur sister has) has a lifan

And this model (the older model) has a Ducar

Yea mate it's deffinately the top one. Could be a lifan? the reason i said Ducar is it has a 125 stamp and it certainly doesn't look like my wifes bike which also has a Lifan 125. Maybe it's just me. It is still running ALTHOUGH!!! it is on it's 3rd rear axle, 2nd set of sprokets and chain and the rear shock is completely blown, but the engine seems fine :)

Cool. Yea my bike which isn't a TDR but still pretty crap is on its 2nd axle and 2nd chain but the engine is still fine. Mine is a Ducar engine. And my shock sucked so much that I got a DNM for it off eBay for $65 shipped

Latest posts

Back