TDR 125 Rebuild

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, im new to the forum, so please dont burn me on my opinion, as every1 has thier own.

ive had my atomik nitrous 125 for close to two years now, it ran really well and couldnt fault it for the first 9 months, then things started going wrong with breakages etc, but i have been able to find all parts through ebay or east 50s here in adelaide. recently the frame cracked out around the rear engine mount on the chain side, but nothing i couldnt fix at work. so i decided y not bolt a lifan 140 and some twin pipes onto it and build it up again.

It has been a good bike, but if your going to buy a atomik, be careful and use LOTS of loctite.

Yer sorry havnt been on MR for a while as I sold this wonderful bike, very sad to see it go but it was going to happen eventually. Sold for $800 ? i think.

Bars were pro tapers, gold. Legit im pretty sure.

I would give anything to have this bike back, it really was a pleasure to ride and build.

It would actually smoke most 140's in races and i couldnt find a 125 to beat it.

I changed a fair few things around before i sold it. Got some porting done, did a whole engine rebuild with thick as gaskets. Put a better piston in, good rings etc.

I think it really was at its peak when i sold it, nothing but the frame represented TDR.

It was just that good, just to think it came from a TDR....
Such crisp response and speed its really something....

Latest posts

Back