TDR Pit Pro??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not a pit pro it's a TDR, can't be both :/

tires are rubbish,
carby is EVEN MORE rubbish than the usual rubbish one's, I know it sounds impossible but it's true ;)
ducar engine is very outdated

bottom line is TDR are selling some of the worst bikes that money can buy, stay well away from it.

Now since you're looking at that peice of crap I'm guessing you don't have much money to spend on the bike.
In that case I recommend an atomik nitrous, they're great value for money and you can choose between 125/140/150/160.... If you're new to bikes I recommend you get the 140. This is the cheapest bike I would ever recommend to anyone, anything less is just not worth it.

they sell between $600-$700
atomik nitrous, Cars, Bikes, Boats, atomik, pitpro items at low prices on eBay.com.au

it's not a pit pro it's a TDR, can't be both :/

tires are rubbish,
carby is EVEN MORE rubbish than the usual rubbish one's, I know it sounds impossible but it's true ;)
ducar engine is very outdated

bottom line is TDR are selling some of the worst bikes that money can buy, stay well away from it.

Now since you're looking at that peice of crap I'm guessing you don't have much money to spend on the bike.
In that case I recommend an atomik nitrous, they're great value for money and you can choose between 125/140/150/160.... If you're new to bikes I recommend you get the 140. This is the cheapest bike I would ever recommend to anyone, anything less is just not worth it.

they sell between $600-$700
atomik nitrous, Cars, Bikes, Boats, atomik, pitpro items at low prices on eBay.com.au

I want your bike lol, but I need more info...

What is the original brand of the bike?

I'm not selling a bike, bike parts yes, but a whole bike no

My two cousins got a pair of these form their dad, one of them broke down on its first ride.
Its fixed now and they think there the best things in the world ,then I remind them that tdrs are pieces of $h1t:D

depends on what you want them for... if they're just for putting about, with a couple of squid pilots on them when you go camping, they should be fine once the pipe and carby is sorted...
Did some work on one of these "genius" TDR 125's recently, and once the pipe and carby was replaced with something that will breathe, it went quite well...
The Ducar motor may well be outdated, but they are reliable, and damn hard to kill...
frame is your usual cheap ****, but will stand up to basic trail abuse, and the suspension while not anything special, will hold up your average sized kid...

I bought one of these things and got rid off it as soon as possible.
it used 2 brake down after about an hours worth of riding my opinion is to stay well away from them there absalute rubbish.

I bought one of these things and got rid off it as soon as possible.
it used 2 brake down after about an hours worth of riding my opinion is to stay well away from them there absalute rubbish.

pffft werent all you guys wrong

LMAO how were they wrong?

And thanks for bumping a year old thread..lol

ahaha sorry going through my old subscirbed threads.

Cause everything they said has been wrong so far, 12 months on.

The bike there refering to is still working fine and is sitting in my shed, starts first kick, goes hard, nothing broken.

Just goes to show something....not sure what it is, but it shows something

I gotta get rid of it, dont ride it anymore. Riding my custom nowadays

Its not about been right or wrong mate. Opinions are asked and given. If your experiences differ from others then your lucky.

Latest posts

Back