Tdr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themountain

Reaction score
well...now I received the third email in two days and they send again a different price for the ordered stuff:mad: :mad: ....example : the basic fork they have is 158$ on their site and now its noted as 253 $ and the ASV copies were 49 a piece , now its 69 !They have a hell of infltion over there!:p
I let them know that they can stuff the things were the sun don´t shine now:cool:

Last edited:
Yes , you have to stick to your guns and hold them to the first price they quoted you ........

Hey mountain have you heard this joke ?

Man who go to bed with diarrhoea wake up in deep shit.

It's in this link ......

Confucius Says

Last edited:
wow Jack thats deep hahaha....for me that episode is over ...imagine the order is so complicated ,what happened when something got "lost" on the way?? So thanks to them ,but no ...I can get the same stuff or better from zillion other people !!

Yes a lot of businesses end up stuffing themselves up by raising their prices .... and that's when customers go elsewhere ........

Last edited:
misapprehend

well...now I received the third email in two days and they send again a different price for the ordered stuff:mad: :mad: ....example : the basic fork they have is 158$ on their site and now its noted as 253 $ and the ASV copies were 49 a piece , now its 69 !They have a hell of infltion over there!:p
I let them know that they can stuff the things were the sun don´t shine now:cool:

i am tdrmoto-china,Zhejiang Jinyun Diwey Vehicle Co.,Ltd. and Zhejiang Jinyun Diwey Vehicle Co.,Ltd.
tdr-001RCP:153.00 AND tdr-AS01RCP:287.00.
They are two different products
I don't have at different times at different prices
thanks

TDR should "moon" the mountain now to shine some light on the confusion ..... :p ...... What happened to you on ebay ? It says you're no longer a registered user .... that coincidence gave weight to what he was saying ... :confused:

Last edited:
Beware guys ... this guy isn't real TDR, and was terminated from ebay for dodgy dealings.

TDR should "moon" the mountain now to shine some light on the confusion ..... :p ...... What happened to you on ebay ? It says you're no longer a registered user .... that coincidence gave weight to what he was saying ... :confused:

SORRY
eBay account has been suspended for a minimum of seven days due to a violation of the eBay (As a violation of eBay infringement of trade marks - the policy of unauthorized goods)

SORRY
eBay account has been suspended for a minimum of seven days due to a violation of the eBay (As a violation of eBay infringement of trade marks - the policy of unauthorized goods)

Yea ... of course its an infringement of trademarks when you rip of someones name [TDR] and start trading under it.

haa
I NO?
WHO are genuine TDR?
I do not care about your recognition
Customers will be recognized
Quality and price can prove that all
will throughout the whole of Australia my products

Very shady all of this ...you better get your things straight Pal!! you send me three different prices for one and the same Fork !! I provided the Articel number AND a pic from your site!!
Well I hope some of the guys here are warned now!!

We support our local businesses here, and don't buy from fly by nighters ... and learn to speak english properly.

Admins, please ban this un-authorised advertiser.

Last edited:
I hope all goes well for u cactus. My only point about this seller is that he is no longer a part of TDR but he trades under there name anyway. I cant confirm whether all of his products are infact the same or not but TDR have genuine Australian distributors who they prefer Australian customers to go through.

I had just removed the post thinking nobody had read it yet .......... :p Well then it'd be up to the real TDR to do something about it ....... as far as I know china doesn't recognise trademarks yet ?????

I don't think the Aussie TDR agents will have any worries because his website prices aren't cheaper after you add shipping ........ That's why I said I buy from Aussie sellers where it's logically worth it ..... :)

It's worth buying parts off him that nobody else has ........ If he's not TDR ..... then my advice to him is to make up a catchy name and start trading under that .......... To tell you the truth I didn't have a clue who TDR are or what their actual parts are ...... I don't go for gimmicky names ..... I simply buy items that suit my requirements .....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back