Tea bag is a SUCKAH!!!! (bored with name)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
just thought i'd let ya know

as he got me drinken last night and well if you've read any of the chat section you can understand why my head hurts

so ando ya bitch get on that farking bike so i can wooop your ass again

hopefully we dont get to much rain bloody winter like shit

farkin t bag

number one jammer huh? certainly has a wide variety of meanings that hey milo?

bloody girl arent ya dont wanna ride in the rain might get wet and muddy huh milo?

and you'll never whip my arse cause your not quik are you milo?

new topic F@RK COOLMODEE ASS JAMMER NUMBER 1 should be an interesting thread that one

quit jammin the bars where they dont belong milo and get behind em where you sposed to be.

hehe next time we drinkin spirits girly lets see where that takes us... maybe i'll be able to get near my keyboard to filter some of the SH!T you spew .... second thoughts we might need someone else for that who doesnt reside in the gutter ...

do we know anyone like that ???

farkin mod jammer

so poofter boy how many of those golf balls did you hit straight today

and we got no hope i cant think of a person we know that doesnt have there mind in the gutter especially with 10 beers in em poor skylar on a stiiiick

ended up havein a drink last night to
last time i let mel mix drinks for me bottle of makers mark went down to just over a litre of coke
was a hard ride today i tell you now

but the track was mint and fast as

hope ya roller door doesn't fall of the front of ya house

number 1 jammer rockin out mo fo

2 days till new eminem drops to the stores should be sweet

ough that comes from the ventriloquist part of or conversation on friday

you'd know jeff dunham the ventriloquist one of his puppets is jalapeno on a stick and our minds wondered in this direction for some unknown reason

maybe i had an ando on a stick might have been the joke

I'm with you now!

Hey how is tea bag? Who'd he sleep with to become a VIP so quickly? :p

you can talk

na he just sign ed up but he's a good mate so i thought i'd give him some privilege
thought about givin him some work to do and make him a mod

but he's to lazy for that hey ando

Hahaha... I didn't sleep with you! Hahaha!

Yeah be a mod ando! You can moderate coolie when he gets on the drink! lol

privilage your kidding me right editing my bloody posts using my account now yup top marks for me

like i would make a good mod i got no idea... then again neither does cooli so i guess it might work

haha moderate him not a chance other way round when we get on the drink he just joins me in the gutter got a spot with his name on it

on a stiiiiiiiiiiiiick... more like peanut when the drinks are on rofl ^^

and lazy damn dont get me started might change since i'm not broken any more tho mate ;P

gobsmacked eh? he he he

gonna have to start bringing the wife with ya on fridays then mate ... what fun that will be ... well for me anyway ;P

i'm well prepared for you to go on kicking my arse behind the bars for some time to come and golf and anything else lol ... wont stop me trying tho ... when it happens it will take you wife to stop me kicking your arse all over the place 8-P

and jeez skylar who else but you can moderate any of us here better than you... thought it was your job as MR Mum :p

hhmmmm tea bag .... still working out my responsibilities roflmao

You need to read chatbox. I need to be moderated. I've been offering.... err..... "advice" about big bore kits.

Needless to say, I don't actually know what a big bore kit is. :p

lol boring

roflmao... damn just when i get out of the gutter :p

still sound advice really sounded like you knew what you were talking about... full points

seriously :p

Last edited:
i've had second thoughts and well mel is worse than the both of us but she might stand up for skylar being a horsey person

i'll give ya a job if ya like ando i can always find somthin

and you alwyas beat me playin golf well ya used to

Hey Ando I think you'll fit in well here mate ... Skylar for advice on the big bore you'd be best talkin to one of my ex girlfriends :p

only job i want atm cooli is a well paying one... the usual corner at st kilda is getting crowded and the figure isnt what it used to be rofl ^^

thanks dready mate i'm noticing that more and more
btw loved the skycar thats a blast from the past like 10 or 15years since i first saw that ...

wait a sec milo i never beat you at golf on the scorecard ... could have been cause you were scoring but thats beside the point eh? :p ... gonna be a while b4 it happens again too bloody lumps on muh collar bone getting in the way even without that hassle i lost a good 50 - 80 yards of the big dog... but its possible at least - get you drunk ... make you walk while i use buggy... score ... for starters that will go close to evening the tables mate i think.

i dunno
man i had my ass handed to me by juz and veg last time i played

i'd rather be riding moto anyway

do ya reckon you'd be right for franga on sunday or dont ya wana risk it

skycar hmm myet to see it in the sky though

yeah gonna get back on it mate definately in for fraga just need to get back on the thing mate preparation for the big trail ride at my place... gonna look for that thread on the guy needing the boots i think i still got norris's oldies if desperate lol... might be clown boots on him but it'll get a ride if he needs em :)

oh its been in the sky just not for use other than basically light plane equivelent shit tho last i saw there was no landing in you driveway in suburbia :p

bummer

well when you invent the vertical landing mate put my name on it will ya

and yeah i thought of you when that dude mentioned boots

but i wanna be at franga early man if i'm gunna go i'm goin to ride the big track when it's nice and freshly graded

Latest posts

Back