Tea bag is a SUCKAH!!!! (bored with name)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll put up a few pics.... but I'll take them down later probably. I'm weird about pics on the net.
And I'm drunk in all of them.... I don't like having my pic taken so they only time they get me is when I'm shitfaced! lol

They are not full body shots, but they are the best you are gonna get coolie! lol

Ok here is a pic of me in my ummmm cricket clothes. hahahaha
All that stuff actually does belong to a Windies player. Was a big couple of days.... lol
scan0001-2.jpg

Believe or not, I kept myself nice. The only thing they got on with me was the drink!

Some bizarro fence in NZ.....

scan0003.jpg

With the Melbourne Cup. :D And so drunk my eyes have glazed over!!

scan0001-1.jpg

i like the box .....umm na will leave that

i hope they were your undies there

is it like a feminist fence or something

Na it's some random fence half way between Queenstown and Wanaka. Someone hung a bra there once and it's just grown. It's very odd. :confused:

You're not supposed to hang undies.... just bras, but I wasn't gonna hang a $100 bra! So I hung a pair of $5 undies instead! :p

then back to my place do ya reckon you will make it

in a kit chopper

I'd give it my best shot

low and fast huggin the terrain .... even over suburbia ......with that track from apocalypse now blaring and a bottle of booze :.... think I'd model myself on that drunk pilot in independance day or john bullushi in 1942.... probably a mix of both :D

I might pop into chatbox and see if anybody needs advice with their big bore kits.... or any other technical motorbikey things! :p

Where's ando??

Whole thread dedicated to him and he's gone AWOL! :rolleyes:

yeah ando

i hope he doesn't miss the pictures

you not allowed to get rid of em until ando comments here

have fun adviseing kids lady thanks for the photo's finally

Apparently in the Caribbean they refer to it as a Boom Boom! :eek:
Hahahaha!!!

I do like to keep a neat box. :p

Well if what I've heard about my Caribbean brothers is true there is probably a reason why they do :D

And yes I think I would too ... if I had one :p

Nothing to stop you from keeping your general area tidy! :eek:

Although I must admit I like my man to be manly and being manly means not so tidy sometimes! :eek: :p

hehe... i kinda needed a snooze.

what happened to the photos? ^^

and that bug smasher mish would be a treat i'd be in with dready in any condition as long as i wasnt in the boot :D and kit choppers rule with regular maintenance... and we know all bout that ridin what we do dont we?

hehe... i kinda needed a snooze.

what happened to the photos? ^^

and that bug smasher mish would be a treat i'd be in with dready in any condition as long as i wasnt in the boot :D and kit choppers rule with regular maintenance... and we know all bout that ridin what we do dont we?

Well lotto let me down ....AGAIN .:eek:

There's always next week mate that drunken low level surburban shit is surely were it's at .... but this week I just locked down a deal on this

toyota landcruiser 80 series - eBay, Passenger Vehicles, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 27-May-09 17:53:36 AEST)

Problem is they won't ship the spares with the truck :mad:

Still not a bad old rig :cool:

sic man that'll make for a sweet as scrambler

bit of lift and snorkel some 33's

wont they throw the parts in the car for ya stingy bastards

Naaa against the rules they reckon:rolleyes:

I wanted the all terrains and the trekkers but it'll be one or the other I suppose ... I know where to score some road tyres so it'll be the trekkers me thinks .... the west is calling :cool:

Last edited:
Where the fluck is Ando? The only person that contributes less to miniriders than Ando is....... me! :eek:

i get around... (to waking up... most days :D)

and really contribute?? i logon here and there.. isnt that enough?

nah come on i do my job most of the time... ie. give shit to coolie.
then again maybe i'm here simply for entertainment value :cool:

course you do have it pretty much in hand since i havent posted a pic of any of my bikes or done anything except talk shit so i guess if i wasnt the forum tea bag i'd have been banned already for wasting space :D

oh and a huge congratulations on you loan docs signing... now the comes the hard part :)

2 years and three different builders.... it's been pretty hard already! :p

I know what to look for on the BUILD, I've had a good teacher. ;)

Last edited:
just to rub it in a bit ando

the track was absolutly sensational on sunday

it was fresh and loam to the max

road all day and only really stopped to change bikes

was sweet

screw you coolie...

and skylar dont forget to visit the site as often as you can while there are tradies there ... you cant imagine (well then again you no doubt know better than me) the shit you can get them to do for you with just a warm smile and a little chat :p

should i correct your spelling ?? or is that also a job you cherish :p

Latest posts

Back