Tell Us Your Other Hobbies

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mountain Bikes, BMX, RC's, Cars, Breaking Stuff, Fixing Stuff, Spending $$$, unfortunately working :(, Go Karts, Fireworks:D the list goes on......

Bikes were originally a hobby and sailing my main sprt but bikes in the last year have somehow been my main sport and sailing is more of a hobby This is my boat, its a moth with hydrofoils and weighs 28kg's fully rigged and I had it up to 28 knots (about 48ish km/h)View attachment 4725

Last edited:
I like to watch the history channel favourite show (history of warfare) and nat geo graphic. I have little toy soliders which I buy paint and remodel them and then sell them on e-bay.

I love playing football and spending time with my best friend mitchelle. thats about it.

ive always had some kind of bike or car in the shed to tinker with.

Raced big bikes for a bit, raced quads..

Love 4wd'ing up the beach

love watching movies

Love MR!

Riding or washing my bikes ahah , take my buggy out a bit and work on it wen I wreck it lol , hang out with mates and do stupid **** that dose t always end up so good aha . And mr yewww

Bikes Bmx/mtb/street (since I could walk) guitar for 5-6 years (really getting back into it now thanks to a7x with synyster gates and also bfmv
Intill today I loved handling reptiles (still do just don't have them)
And football for 3 or 4 years in the A's and cricket for 3 and tennis for 2-3 done just about every sport till I got a mini 3 years ago
And cars

enduro(main sport)
bmx,bodyboarding,fishing,shooting,crossbow,archery,chilling
thats all I can think of at the moment hahaha

Latest posts

Back