that time of the year xmas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a 661 pressure suit, o'neil moto socks, answer mode boots, and something else.
we had chrissy early with one side of the fam and on chrissy day im having it with the other side.
prolly wont get much from them tho...
i helped mum pick the suit and socks but she kept the boots a secret ;)

i bought my missus half a house and she bought me the other half. expensive bloody chrissy right here.

i got a 125 a few weeks ago as my xmas pressy (for me and 2 other bros, but im the oldest so i get control over it lol). getting some alpinestar race pants and jersey from chain reactions(in the post atm and delayed coz of snow:( ) hopefully some boots and armor soon. have a great xmas everyone!

ok well i got a few more cool things

five 0 seat cover
ps3
black ops
clothes
seat covers for car
michael jackson DVD
car cleaning kit
new phone nothing special but its a phone

some other stuff i cant think of

so what did everyone else get

155z engine
12/14 inch alloy wheel set, cnc blu hub
alloy swinger
carby, electrics, etc

now just gotta get the rest lol

Sidchrome tools
Mx boots
money

Cant wait till tomorrow 50% off most shops tomorrow.

Supercheap auto here i come. :)

a big towel , socks and jocks .???....

and racq membership coz im always breaking down

i got a bbr bar kit
sic50s hd springs
new ipod toutch
and some other stuff

and i brought myself a crf50 last week lol

And a awesome family fued at the Christmas gathering . punch ups and all . was classic ,brings families together old Christmas time.

Off the oldies I got:
- Electric razor
- Undies and
- a set of shorts and a shirt.

Off the missus:
- NitroCircus tickets
- Sunglasses and
- Framed photo of us

Off relitives and other people:
- Deoderant
- $30 for supercheap
- Singlets
- work socks

That's it. Getting too old for people to buy me the good stuff :rolleyes:.

i got a 106cm tv for my room and some thor quadrant boots. the neighborhood would of loved the ride i had at 9 haha

I got new fox v1 helmet,2011 fox 360 vortex gear, Rew boady board, bmx helmet, element bag and some other small things
product_info.php

2011-fox-racing-360-vortex-gear-deal-6667-p.jpg

i got a limeted white and gold schecter synyster gates custom diamond series :D
and fox expostion top and skin jacket
bikes005-3.jpg

I practiced making one :D

lol thats funny as i rekon... so did i haha.
i got 3 death as fox shirts, 350 dolla gift voucher to timmy g's (mad skate shop has all kinds of **** there), nitro circus tix for me and toby and tool box to share with brother toobs, body wash and 2 5 packs of globe socks... i love fresh socks haha. from the missus got a new afends shirt and a pic of us haha

Hi all - My first post...

I brought a motovert pro for my 2 1/2 yr old son for Xmas. Ok, its for me, but he sits in front of me while I putt up and down the driveway. He loves it, and wants to weat his rockstar helmet all the time, especially when he's eating dinner!

Motovert has a 155z engine, and while It's my first bike (at 40 yrs old mind you) I'm hoping my son will want a peewee 50 when he turns 4.

Nothing like starting the love affair early.

Pics attached.

Attachments

• IMG_2297.jpg
    IMG_2297.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back