The age old debate of what phone should I get!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CCD4B404-CCF2-4CCA-B8A0-A6635916C913-572-00000040632398A6_zps6cc08829.jpg

Snake beats angry birds! :p

haha i found one of my old nokias the other day

a-7600-620x.jpg

Hahaha hillz, you post some funny stuff! Well ill have to have a squizz at the htc's now toooo lol ive only had a muck around on a couple.. cheers for the imput guys!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Go the iPhone mate! There way better. I believe the 4 was a better phone but the 5 has way better Internet speed.!!
81F700FB-8BD5-4D92-AA9B-C6662B88D16C-572-0000004530BAE891_zps87d62fe1.jpg

That's off my 5.

Yeah Ive heard a few people say the 4/4s is better then the 5

A bit off topic but do any of you have a tablet? Im looking in to getting one soon, any recommendations?

im all for iphones & have like 4 ipads at home but they are just to restrictive for what a tablet should be so i wouldn't recommend one

4! Haha geez... alright thanks mate

all they are is asics, the os's dont mean crap and can be changed... the specs of the hardware is what matters.
anyway they will never design one the way i would like mine to be so i refuse to buy either

The amount of people i know a majority have iphone 5's and some have iphone 4's all i hear is cracked screens and mostly wrecked home buttons, havnt heard a single negative thing about the s4, s4 would be the way to go in my opinion.

Well, I have ditched my iPhone (yes I know the new ones out next week.. I dont care...)
and gone with a deal from optus for the xperia go and a free sony action cam..
Was paying over $100 a month, now on $35.00 a month.. Was a no brainer..

Phones a bit slow, but it still does everything the iphone does and more!
Its in german, but you get the idea..
[video=youtube;y3v5lN4U0bM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3v5lN4U0bM[/video]

Not only am i saving $780 a year, Ive got a tough as nails fully waterproof phone and a HD action cam to record the fun stuff!
Winning!

enthusiasm.gif

^^ Looks the go! dynamicgs :) . Im a sony fan Too
Keep us updated on how your new sony phone going.

Latest posts

Back