The Boredom Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm when im bored in school i pull apart my pens or make weapons out of them...
last year i carried a whole pencil case of little 9v motors and mechanical shit that id play with in class,
funnily enough it was called my pencilcase of mechanical shit!
when im bored at home i play computer games or go for a ride...
and sometimes i just jump on here and dig into all these treads and find funny/ interesting threads...
next

I try and invent new words and submit them to the oxford dictionary ..... they always knock me back though.

when im bored and at school i nugget peoples pencil cases and bags

and how is playing games like call of duty for 5 hous fun??? i would much rather go dig myself some moto jumps or tracks

well wen im bored at school i text lol
wen im bored at home i ride or burn of harf a set or tyres in the buggy or mini riders lol

it's saturday night and I'm home alone.
the bordem factor is through to roof lol

earlier on I rearranged all my clothes drawers to kill some time

usually i'd be drumming or not be home at all, but my neighbors don't appreciate drumming after 5 in the afternoon.. i've never understood why :confused-smiley-013

i brew more beer then i drink more beer then i usually end up buying another torana i cant afford to do up so i have to get rid of it now they getting way too expensive so im trying to get the wife another car so i can hot up the commodore wagon buy her a vs commodore so i can have the vp then boredom cure will be here just need to come up with about 3 or 4 grand first....................

Latest posts

Back