The Cops are putting a bit more effort in

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaztik50

Reaction score
i was riding with my mate up in our secret location and we noticed as we arrived a crf450 pulled out and left our spot but 30 minutes later a massive black police ute showed up absolutely hammering down the tracks we took off and hid out at a mates house when our mate that had went bak to check out what was goin on he said it was the cops in the ute cuz it had the stripes on the side and the blue and red light on the roof as he saw that it was the cops 3 450's came flying down the road and started going thru our tracks trying to find us these blocks are seriously going way overboard to get us we ride with all our safety gear and we ride responsibly away from houses so we dont annoy the public and they still wanna wreck it for us its pathetic

Last edited:
bit hard mate when there is only 2 tracks near us and there stil 30 to 45 mins drive and we ride a fair enuf distance away from suburbia maybe u should read the post properly before u jump to conclusions

no

read the tittle "cops are putting more effort in" no shit its illegal were u ride obviously there putting in effort becuz off ppl like u that ride were ever they plz and dont think about it... the tracks only 45 mins away? thats not far at all i know guys that travel 2 hours every weekend so they can ride at legal places and know that there not going to be chashed by crazy cops and have there bikes taken from then

(not for sloth_fmx)

Last edited:
no

read the tittle "cops are putting more effort in" no shit its illegal were u ride obviously there putting in effort becuz off ppl like u that ride were ever they plz and dont think about it... the tracks only 45 mins away? thats not far at all i know guys that travel 2 hours every weekend so they can ride at legal places and know that there not going to be chashed by crazy cops and have there bikes taken from then

isnt torrens island where you ride illegal too??

no its legal.. cops and security came down the other weekend and lined us all up and checked to see if we had helmets and thats it

I can understand what u mean spaztik but there is alot more involved than just being away from houses. The bike cops are around melbourne all the time but im not sure about them on crf450s but I do know the ones on the Big XR's and the KTM's.

Do you have to ride on roads or near houses to get there?
Do u at least have rec reg?
Do u have a bike licence?

They are just some of the questions that are asked when riding in places u shouldnt be. It doesnt seem like such a big deal but it can end up costing you alot of $$$.

No reg = $400
No licence = $550

Is it worth it? The fines are probably worth more than the bike u ride.

but if u ride at a track then you dont have to worry about fun police mate

sorry mate thats just not right

we are loosing tracks at a great rate of knots because of the f^%king fun police

even our private track on our own private property are under the scruteny from the council and do gooders a like
and we are doing the right thing but the bloody granny up the road that cant hear us see's little boys and girls getting all dirty and scaring her by doing jumps calls the fucking cops and the council

good luck to us

I know exactly what u mean coolie. K and J Thomas in Whittlesea have had to close down there test ride track coz of a few complaints from one neighbor and the track was only used for test rides.

yea i know its not right but i was just saying, and my friend lives on 10 acres and all his next door neighbours both have motorbikes and we made a track at his house and they came over and abused him because they had friends over for lunch and the motorbikes were to loud even tho their kids had motorbikes themselves
alot of people like to whinge these days just for the sake of doing it

yer i hate people!!!!!!!!! seriosly why the hell cant you put up with 2-3 hours of motorbikes like 1 day a weeek!! and there pitboss's most arnt even louddddddd
i ride on our own 50 acres and still get complaints wtf!!! and its the people across the other side of a MAIN road that have 2 crf150s so god dam stupidddddd

Police are alright here in Ormeau
We ride in the bush and they dont care.

dont no about where you live but over here in tassie im pretty sure the rules are that you can ride within 50mtrs of your neibourghs fence and as long as your bike doesnt exceed 94 desebells(dont know how to spell it lol)you are fine.....maybe you guys should go to your council and find out what your rules are and end all the bickering:).......but i dont get any complaints anyways hahahaha even with 10 bikes all goin full tap on my grass track

i go to me cuzs house n we ride our pitbikes around and one night we we tuning the carby n reving it out and the next door neighbour came up in his car slammed the brakes came in the shed and skitzed up saying if he hears the bike again his gonna box us n shit haha n hes like if u tell ur dad ill knock his block off to so we told my uncle n he said fuk this he cant treat my son like that went over there and said wat r u doin n shit n the guy said sorrymso no fighting dam hahaha
and theres onngoin problems now he comes n complains all the time saying u betta no boxing coz ill take u to court n shit and we ride like once a week so were gonna take off our mufflers and valve bounce at his house haha

Last edited:
Bloody hell....I can pick the kids in this thread easily by the bloody stupid coments. If you want to be able to ride in your yard, talk to your neibours. I have not had any complaints and usually get an audiance when i get my bike out.

sorry mate thats just not right

we are loosing tracks at a great rate of knots because of the f^%king fun police

even our private track on our own private property are under the scruteny from the council and do gooders a like
and we are doing the right thing but the bloody granny up the road that cant hear us see's little boys and girls getting all dirty and scaring her by doing jumps calls the fucking cops and the council

good luck to us

I agree this is what the Last Resort is all about ....I've been involved in 3 private tracks that have been shut down here by complaints in the last year and we are RURAL.... legal tracks are no good if ya aint got any .... if it wasn't for my mates tracks I'd have to go 200kms to ride a legal track :eek:

My advice though some won't like it .....is work out ya escape routes ....they chased us for years out the sandhills in the nulla but never got us because we were faster on our yz80s through our TIGHT escape route than the cops on tt600's ....and they could ride too.:cool:

They'll never shut down the last resort Cooly.:cool:

Latest posts

Back