The Cops are putting a bit more effort in

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh great one on the last resort dready its a really good idea wish i was older :(

shitttt if theres no wer els 2 ride but ileegal places just take the riskk. hav u root to get outa there quick enough and ull b right i no i do it on a regular basis i just dont stay there for any longer then 10 mins

I live out in the country, about 15mins from town and we have a big bush out our way. could we ride in there? and also, we have train tracks and they have lil dirt roads along them. can we ride along them too?

At laverton track if you are on your bike in the carpark you get fined as if you were riding on public property, you aparently have to walk your bike from the track to your car. . . some guy got done the week before i went and the lady at the gate told me as i was payn, pretty gay.

sorry mate thats just not right

we are loosing tracks at a great rate of knots because of the f^%king fun police

even our private track on our own private property are under the scruteny from the council and do gooders a like
and we are doing the right thing but the bloody granny up the road that cant hear us see's little boys and girls getting all dirty and scaring her by doing jumps calls the fucking cops and the council

good luck to us

they noticed use had been knocking of cones/fluro reflectors for your track and thought they would dob use in :p

Latest posts

Back