the f...... bomb big no no

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
dudes i dont mean to be a winging mod and i haven't been so far
but i've noticed of late the old swearing thing has reared it's head again

all have been pretty good but it's starting to creep back

if it continues and gets bad

or i have to remind you all again as this WILL be the last time!

i will go on a infraction spree

and i really dont wanna be the bad guy but i might just have to

i am here for a reason as you know

mittz found out first hand of my rath so be warned!!!!

so you should

your on my hit list little man

be carefull i might take your fence and your neighbours will get into your backyard and wreck your lawn

you dont want that now do we

ive been on a couple of forums where it blanks swear words? cant Rob put that in? that'll stop all of it....

think it's been discussed pittin cant remeber now but there was a reason why not

i been editin heaps of threads with the ol f bomb now on i shall just remove said post

i dont wanna infraction but i no coolie will as he's got a short temper so dont piss him off hehehehe

sooooo all said and done NO F Bombs

F%^k you guys...... bah hahahaha

nar but is is a big problem & bloody annoying to have to edit every third post to get it out so yeah i would say a few warnings the points get dished out

There's also a lot of poor spelling going around and not enough 'Re-read your post to check grammer before posting the comment' action. I sound like a teacher but lets keep things read-able and not like a text text text conversation.No finger pointing intended here

ye i hav givn out a few warinz nd infractionz 2 pple talkin in txt txt txt. dis is not da rite way ta do it bro.

dont talk like that ^^ either it only makes you sound STUPID and very uneducated.
i used to do it when i first started. but i am changed man :D

uneducated is a compound word : un -educated. Capital B for but when starting a new sentance and always capital I when speaking about one self. Tim don't you remember Jane Palmer English 2a 2005 with the rule pages haha.
Get rid of smilies there shithouse and 50sbrotherhood uses them like a junkie tossaaaaa

uneducated is a compound word : un -educated. Capital B for but when starting a new sentance and always capital I when speaking about one self. Tim don't you remember Jane Palmer English 2a 2005 with the rule pages haha.
Get rid of smilies there shithouse and 50sbrotherhood uses them like a junkie tossaaaaa

what????????????
i dont understand............

so are we saying that swearing is out all together or is the f*%k ok?

Lol trying to change the world one minibike rider at a time.
Look around and listen.
Swearing(actually looses context the more popular it becomes)is in newpapers, on the news and not to mention every tv show not aimed at 6 year olds. It is a way of life.
50 years ago saying bloody or bastard or even hell in public could get you locked up. Times change.
I agree to a point about the nasty nasty F" bomb but c'mon how many 6-10 year olds would be regular readers of posts on here(they could probably teach me some new deffamatory comments).

F word bad....Smilies good:D
Smilies can add the emphisis that we lose by not swearing, that said tho they shouldnt be used every second word (just every second sentence:D)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back