The Friday F#@kwit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STICK

Reaction score
The Friday F#@%wit

Yea
New thread,YOU can nominate a person ,event,etc.....to be the
FRIDAY F#@%WIT
YOU HAVE TO GIVE A REASON......I nominate Pascal125 for trying to start more SHIT....If ya read all of the posts from the other day{pascal125}...you will see that i was not the 1 that started all the crap.I was just the one to finish....and all in jest.But a few can't handle it back....

Last edited by a moderator:
I nominate the Education Department, They allow kids to have a weekend with no school.
I think kids should be at school on weekends so parents can enjoy the weekends without having to entertain the kids... At least a couple of times a year anyway!

Yea
And i would like to nominate service stations,who in the mornings only have 1 staff member working.....causing long lines and lateness for work

^^^ most definately.

Then when its your turn at the front of the line, they say "be with you in a minute" and f@#k around with something, instead of serving the customer!

I nominate the Australian MotoGP Event Organiser for being so anal on the Rizla label on the TLR, to not be given entry into the show and shine ... even though a Lucky Strike replica was entered last year and won! (claimed it was an "oversight").

I also nominate members who sook about posts in the 'general' forum saying "Its nothing to do with minibikes" although the general forum is for non-minibike related discussion :rolleyes:

LOL

Last edited:
I nominate Pegleg ( nothing personal LOL ) for bringing up the idea of school kids having to go to school on the weekend.

how would you guys like it if we threw you to work 7 hours a day, 7 days a week with no f**king pay!:rolleyes: ... yer thats what i thought!

i nominate mi football coach for being such a fuckwit. he yells the crap outta me and runs me 10 times harder than any1 else and now i have damaged mi tendens in mi knee and can't play any sport for weeks meaning i can't get paid or play tennis or footy

I nominate Pegleg ( nothing personal LOL ) for bringing up the idea of school kids having to go to school on the weekend.

how would you guys like it if we threw you to work 7 hours a day, 7 days a week with no f**king pay!:rolleyes: ... yer thats what i thought!

I am a parent, I have worked 24/7 with no pay for the last 19 years :rolleyes:

Yea
Got another,I want to nominate TARGET, Rang them to see if they had any RAZOR scooters[for the young fella].Was told that ,because of the toy sale they are having they are to busy to check....So drove there low and behold none left......

I nominate my computer, it keeps giving me this win32 bullshit then my sound dies.

Yea
Going to have to nominate BENOX for 2 1.NOT BEING ABLE TO REMEMBER[with his pea brain] what he posts about people....AND 2 BECAUSE HE IS A F@#Kwit

I nominate STICK, For making accusations that I start shit and not having any proof whatsoever. Also for being the biggest whinger I've ever seen

lol good thread

i nominate the three amigos i read the thread about them and thats just not right what there doing

the biggest F@#KWITS OF THEM ALL

also nominate the regostration people for not letting my mate rego his chopper because of dumb arse things like rear indicators are too far foward on his rear gaurd buy a few cm's an cause the rim design has a few pointed bits on them
hes now got $100,000 chopper sitiing in his garage and all he can do is put it in shows an mags and not do what he built it for which is ride it

I am a parent, I have worked 24/7 with no pay for the last 19 years :rolleyes:

Thats beside the point.. They're your kids.. If you call taking care of your kids, work, then that shows how great the respect you have towards them is.... If you didnt want to be looking after your kids then you should'nt have dipped the wik.. aye?.. so dont come saying you've been working 24/7 for 19 years unpaid when you put yourself in that position...:rolleyes:

hes now got $100,000 chopper sitiing in his garage and all he can do is put it in shows an mags and not do what he built it for which is ride it

I nominate your mate for buying $100K in farm equipment. :D

They can't even corner ... see ...
harley_notlookinggood.jpg

shirt10.jpg

Last edited:
there not ment to corner, thats like winging you rs125's aren't probaby the right bike to ride around australia.

and ktmkid, i'm only 20, but i'm old enough to know that kids are work, like pets that can talk back and won't do what you want, and then talk back come more. they'll test your patience i tell yah.

Latest posts

Back