The Friday F#@kwit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats beside the point.. They're your kids.. If you call taking care of your kids, work, then that shows how great the respect you have towards them is.... If you didnt want to be looking after your kids then you should'nt have dipped the wik.. aye?.. so dont come saying you've been working 24/7 for 19 years unpaid when you put yourself in that position...:rolleyes:

Taking care of my kids (any kids) is work, very hard work! I never once said that I don't want to look after them because I do every day, and love doing it! One of which has Autism.
I will come on here and say that I have been working 24/7 for nineteen years unpaid, because it is true, I have not received a cent for it. I get paid in hugs, and a kiss good night when they go to bed.
My kids know that I respect them more than life itself, it just shows how immature you are, and the lack of respect that you have for your parents if working every day to put food in your mouth and clothes on your back, buy you your toys, and put up with your shit when no one else will isn't work, what is???
I am indeed a proud dad that loves his kids, I went through 12 years at school, and have worked numerous jobs for the last 20 years, not once been on the dole, and still think bringing up kids is the hardest job in the world.
So shoot me for wanting a weekend for me and the missus a couple of times a year to our selves....

nah nah.. i respect every part of what you just said.. except the part that i dont have respect for my parents.. coz i work and contribute to everything... I pay all my own bills plus pay for petrol when they take me places such as riding and so on because i feel its the right thing to do....and it is... idk i guess your right... :) sorry mate

nah nah.. i respect every part of what you just said.. except the part that i dont have respect for my parents.. coz i work and contribute to everything... I pay all my own bills plus pay for petrol when they take me places such as riding and so on because i feel its the right thing to do....and it is... idk i guess your right... :) sorry mate

As i said I wasn't complaining about it, just wishing we had a weekend to our selfs every now and then.
Cheers...

ohh sorry..so you gunna catch this flight or what?

Did i ever say money was respect??No.. I didnt... and so what if they do take my money??? theyre my parents for fuck sake... Im just trying to help them out for all the things they done to raise me ... is that a crime? With only one parent working we find it hard to make ends meat sometimes... therefore i found a job to take some of the strain of their shoulders.. I seriously dont care what you think about my actions... because i know that what im doing is right.. and its a great learning experience for me.. It teaches me what its like to be independent and how to manage my earnings whilst paying school fees, internet,my phone bills, petrol, bike equipment and so on... I mean... im proud of myself for doing what ive done... and i really couldnt care less of what you think...

STICK, Were you abused my your parents as I child? You seem to have some deep seeded issues involving your parents. Let it out mate.

Latest posts

Back