The New Bike (DMX 140)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obbytay

Reaction score
Hey All, got the new DMX 140 from SaFb on saturday and have been thrashin it around basically 2days now and nothing has fallen off/come loose..only thing that has been wrong with it was the choke switch was on when we didnt know lol and it flooded the bike but went back to normal in 10mins;)..overall i'd give it a 9/10 ALOT of power and very reliable! i recommend these bikes to ANYONE!. Thanks SA Fun Bikes (Peter)

(!The Bike Is In My Sig!)

i know how ya feel mate i brought a dmx 140 a thew weeks back but not the pro model like ur's , not many people have them or seen them it's a pitty because they are farkin awsome bikes and they go like fark too and yer i had the same problem with the choke too lol the stupid chingas appaently put the chokes backwards on all of them lol

they are not all that great, id much prefer a mso pro over them anyday (even though there is a difference in the price tag) the mso would be well worth it

I'd go the DMX over MSO, DMX has marzocchi's, rear shock is ok and its from safb which have better customer service than MSO.

it has marzocchi shivers? (forks) nop! it would be worth spending the extra coin for a mso pro which is the same sort of bike although the 140's they sell would be just as good as the dmx! and thats there low line bike (even still a great package)

Last edited:
I'd go the DMX over MSO, DMX has marzocchi's, rear shock is ok and its from safb which have better customer service than MSO.

Genuine Marzocchi's LMAO. They aren't genuine zokes. Nothing more than cheapies made to look like zokes.

i know how ya feel mate i brought a dmx 140 a thew weeks back but not the pro model like ur's , not many people have them or seen them it's a pitty because they are farkin awsome bikes and they go like fark too and yer i had the same problem with the choke too lol the stupid chingas appaently put the chokes backwards on all of them lol

:D Yeah they are great bikes, has anything fallen off of your's yet?

even though they are chinese imitations they out do any other fork made in china!

sorry dude your very wrong
the mazzochi forks on those dmx things are crap like i know i'm a big bloke but when you can hold them almost to the ground brand new thats not a fork
even the marzzochi's on the motoverts are soft
i'll take my fully adjustable DMN's anyday they are rock solid any easy to adjust
and they haven't bottomed out yet

but you pay for what you get i will say it every time if you buy the top of the line marzzochi's then you will have a real good fork
but to do that you could buy 2 of those dmx pos's so dont flatter yourself

sorry to be blunt

if you havnt noticed by now these bikes are not made for big people to jump etc etc let alone ride

Last edited by a moderator:
if you havnt noticed by now these bikes are not made for big people to jump etc etc let alone ride

what are you silly thats exactly what there made for
hence the 120kg weight limit
i'm big but not bigest loser big

and i've had 2 chinas
diafo 110 has hit ramp at 25ft heaps still straight
and my vert has been riden even harder and doesn't even look like failing

hell they've nearly brocken the 90ft mark on these things without to much hassel

you need a head check get some facts happening dude

recommended weight, i am not trying to put shit on you i am saying! and the Marzocchi copy's seem like a pritty good upgrade/feature

the mazzochi forks on those dmx things are crap like i know i'm a big bloke but when you can hold them almost to the ground brand new thats not a fork

Nice to see someone else that isn't fooled by the BS fake zokes these guys put on bikes. It seems that so many are easily fooled into believing they are real cause they have a set of stickers on them.

recommended weight, i am not trying to put shit on you i am saying! and the Marzocchi copy's seem like a pritty good upgrade/feature

i here that but the mazzochi rip off's are no better than than a crap set of fast ace shocks so why spend twice the price

if dready is getting 60ft on a mso elite (Marzocchi's, dmn shock) im sure they are not as crap as you claim them to be

Dont they have DNM forks not zhocci's on the elite?

the mso elite does not have marzocchi's , it has dnm forks apparently there much better than the marzocchi's found on the motovert , dmx's etc.The marzocchi's on the motoverts are genuine marzocchi however are a low grade fork by there regular standards as there made in china rather than Italy.The Marzocchi's on the verts and dmx's are interchangable woth the shiver internals meaning you can purchase the shiver kit from eastcoast50s for $300 (without labour) and they will work just as good as the shivers (bottom of the line shivers not the shiver -x's). The Dnm forks on the mso are top forks and much much better than the fastace product and better than the stock marzocchi's.Pretty much any semi decent fork has the potiential to work a dream providing you have the fork rebuilt ,revalved ,have all internals modified and set up for your weight /riding style.But yep the Marzocchi's are genuine but are not on there site as there just the mass manufactured type for chinga bikes thats why you wont see em on there site

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back