The new build.........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those five-o frames are sexy! i'm think i'm guna have to get one for the CRF

but geeze $8200 can get you a brand new YZ250 if ya pay cash

Dam and i thought i lashed out with $3300 for the motovert pro lol.

Well this will be a very siiick bike best of luck with the build cant wait to see it when its finished, have you started yet?
haha, yeah have'nt started building it yet, still gotta put the motor together, powder coat the frame,polish a few things the list goes on lol..

$8200 is cheap , look at the shiti he's using.

Zocchies , there's your 4 pitpro's there haha.

hahaha good 1 unit. i'd rather have the zokes hanging on my wall then ride a pit pro..

Hey SAGA!

Just wondering whats going on with this BUILD?

ANY Progress to show us all?

Heaps Keen to see something :D

hey tommy , no progress as of yet i've been busy with the 70 build, i wanna finish that before i start this one plus waiting for our new shed to get approved so i got some where to build it. i got no room in our old shed with all my other bikes.

stoked the aus dollar is up i want to buy a takegawa clutch kit to finish it off...

should'nt be too long so stay tuned i cant wait...

Ahh alrighty! Well sounds like it will be coming along soon then. Make sure you Update your 70 Build Thread as well!

Cant wait to check them out

Last edited:
extra 5 try 10 hahaha... and yes hilz the five-o graffix have a rockstar logo on em

monster is delicious! :D

the sticker kits and riding gear is HOMO because of all the little try hards that went out and bought it before you could even buy the drink in aus, just because they saw it on mtv and thought it would make them cool

MAN!!
Your lucky your goinig to get the best ride out of that !!
Must of cost you a lot for alll those parts
Post some pics up when you finished.. Can't wait!

what happened to this build... I mean like 8200 bucks I gotta see the result!!!!!

Latest posts

Back