The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russbream

User
Reaction score
Hey crew!

Its been a long and winding road but the bikes are almost about to drop in Sydney.
We are now called "RevolutionMX" due to having to change our company name.
The bikes are still the same, the designs are still the same and we are still the same.

Our website will be up and running very soon, im working really hard to get the online shop setup which will enable everyone to buy online 24 hours a day. I will be on MR most days so if you want to ask me anything about the bike or if your unsure of anything please feel free to PM me.

Here is the pics of the new bike and the specs list as well. Stock is limited so if you want one of these weapons please PM me. The bikes will be $1999 incl GST with postage Australia Wide.

Specs of the TTR Style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Chassis:
- TTR Style Plastics with RevolutionMX Graphics
- Chromolly Dual Frame and Chromo Sub-Frame
- Alloy Swingarm with Linkage Bearing System

Suspension:
- DNM 45/48mm Triple Clamps
- DNM M200 735mm Front Forks
- DNM UD-DHL 350lbs Rear Shock with Linkage

Engine:
- New Zongshen 155cc Engine Kick start
- Digital CDI
- 4 Speed with new 6 plate clutch N-1-2-3-4
- 26mm OKO Flatside Carby
- Air Cooled with Dual Oil Cooler
- 428 Pitch with 16T and 39T

Controls:
- CNC Billet Throttle 1/4
- Alloy Fat Bars
- New Style Alloy Levers
- Stainless Steel Footpegs
- Over the top Foot Brake Lever

Wheels and Tires:
- 14" Front Steel Rim with CNC Hub
- 14" Kenda Tire and Tube with Rim Lock
- 12" Rear Steel Rim with CNC Hub
- 12" Kenda Tire and Tube with Rim Lock

Brakes:
- Double Piston Front Brake Caliper
- Single Piston Rear Brake Caliper

Spares Kit:
- DID 428 Chain
- 48mm angled Unifilter
- Exhaust Muffler Plug
- 5 x main jet, 5 x pilot jet
- 14" Kenda Tube, 12" Kenda Tube
- Oil Filter for 155Z

26copy.jpg

49.jpg

35.jpg

32.jpg

27.jpg

36.jpg

Last edited:
the bike looks sweet and the linkage is awesome how much is it are these going for ?

this thread is making me wanna spend money lol.

looks the goods mate, Is the 175 zonga engine an extra option at extra cost or something?

Hey Roost,

We have a few 175 zonga's that we are selling as crate engines. Our next lot of bikes will be available
with the 175z engine. There is a pic above of the 175z with red bling bits

ah yep ok no worry's.

Yeah i seen the pic that's what made me ask.

if your selling for 2k + post how the hell are you going to make money of theaz they look so good and i bet they go hard to

Hi sweet as bike when will the 175cc beast be on sale. is it the same size as the pitsterpro LXR.

Good point sunnycoastrider if u sell these for 2K what is the build cost for these cos they look very well build. im very interested in this bike.
cant wait to blow those pitsters of the track.

Sorry guys I ment to say postage is ontop of the bike cost. Shipping costs will be determined
by the buyers location. We will only charge the minimum cost for postage of each bike with optional
insurance if the buyer requests.

iam keen as lol so long as this next shut gose good you will be getting a call from me in a few weeks lol need a good race bike

wait.

what do you mean stock is limited? u going to bail out haha?

So they wont be available for long.. or you mean for this first shipment?

I think he means first shipment Pete... He states that further shipments will be arriving soon :)

wait.

what do you mean stock is limited? u going to bail out haha?

So they wont be available for long.. or you mean for this first shipment?

just this shipment mate next one won't be far behind ... Russ tells me the pre orders are stacking up .... it seems you can sell a bike on specs as long as those specs are good enough :cool:

hope so haha.. i want one in future..

i doubt they will stay this price tho.. but its understandable.

If he shifts enough of them I see no reason that they won't stay this price... Generally the thing lifting the price on this sort of operation is the cost of staff/storage when you aren't selling bikes.

Latest posts

Back