The next brissy ride day?? 8th may 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll print some flyers off and put them up around Brisbane bike shops.

Any idea on numbers yet man ?

Sweet Sean.

I'll be there for sure.

Anyone else from Brisbane going up or wants to go up that needs a ride up ?

im hoping to make this one
:driver::scooter::action-smiley-033:

everyone remember to hit em up bout if they going to biuld mini track got maybe 40-50 minis coming out sunday so hopefully they get sick of every one asking bout 1 haha and biuld it,

everyone remember to hit em up bout if they going to biuld mini track got maybe 40-50 minis coming out sunday so hopefully they get sick of every one asking bout 1 haha and biuld it,

Hahaha.... Sounds like a good idea to me !!

hey everyone

me and my other half are thinking about coming to the ride day.
the thing is that we are both very new to pitbikes with both of us just getting our first bikes 3 months ago. while im getting ok my partner is still just picking up the basics but is geting better every ride.
so is it ok for 2 beginers to come out and have a go or is it more for the excperinced rider:confused-smiley-014

also will just steel cap boots be ok or will we need mx boots...

thanks...

hey everyone

me and my other half are thinking about coming to the ride day.
the thing is that we are both very new to pitbikes with both of us just getting our first bikes 3 months ago. while im getting ok my partner is still just picking up the basics but is geting better every ride.
so is it ok for 2 beginers to come out and have a go or is it more for the excperinced rider:confused-smiley-014

also will just steel cap boots be ok or will we need mx boots...

thanks...

they got 2 kids track she will be right on, and as long as got helmet is pretty well all ya need there , thou if ya got the gear better to hav it, but yer they not real strict like that so yas will be fine :)

Sorry guys I won't be making it up any more. I didn't get my truck back from the smash repairs. They said it would be ready but when I went to pick it up Friday they where still working on it. I am so pissed off.

Latest posts

Back