The next build. Pitpro for my old boss' kids!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be careful stu, it may be a maintenance free battery which you shouldn't put water in. I just replaced the one on the madass and it clearly states do not put water in it. It's most likely stuffed if it's at least 4 years old and hasn't had much use.

all those used batterys that wrecking yards sell have been topped up, and put on a desulphating charger
maintenence free can be topped up, even the sealed lead acid batterys can be be topped up
i have rejuvenated a heap, even some that have been sitting around flat for a few years.

It looks like a mini car battery Chops nada special., 6 holes on top for water....yeah got to 7.8v over night but dropping after I take it off....probably need one of those smart chargers to rejuvenate it!?

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

have much voltage does it read when you are charging it ?
it could take a while if it was dead flat.

is it a 10Ah stu ?

With charges on 11.89v pull charges off it dropped to 5.3v and held steady there...so last night it was sitting at 3v! Slowly coming good! I'm leaving it on the charger a few hours at a time and its slowly picking up and holding voltage :thumbup: 2amp charger too mate....so may need te revise that advice you gave about 1amp or lower?? What I'm doing seems to be working! You know I appreciate advice,but I also don't take anything anyone says as gospel....thats just me and how I learn not only how things work but why!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back