the next vic ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry missed this thread fella's.

We are keen to get some ride days cranking in VIC again.

We went out to Parwan last week and was good fun. Tracks were pretty mint.

Not down for Franga at all.

Prefer Broady or Parwan.

Let's get a date together.

Would anyone consider Phillip island wastelands? I will go wherever but just throwing it out there it would be a good day out either way

Really can't do it in the bush unless you have rec reg on the bike.

Have been thinking about a camping weekend later on in the year.

Like I said man I'm down for whatever you guys plan, no rec reg or licence needed for Phillip island though

Sorry missed this thread fella's.

We are keen to get some ride days cranking in VIC again.

We went out to Parwan last week and was good fun. Tracks were pretty mint.

Not down for Franga at all.

Prefer Broady or Parwan.

Let's get a date together.

Were you there with all those other 10 guys? If you were did you see me fall, I was wearing blue haze answer racing gear. My bike had a black graphics kit. Some of the guys that were there had klx110's with pro circut pipes and other really nice mods

Those guys on the klx's are all my mates we sort of take over when we all ride together. Shame I didn't go that day

Were you there with all those other 10 guys? If you were did you see me fall, I was wearing blue haze answer racing gear. My bike had a black graphics kit. Some of the guys that were there had klx110's with pro circut pipes and other really nice mods

Nah mate. Just me and Hussey were there on 2 LXR's.

I did see a black bike. Not the fall though. I had a bit of a squirt on the mini track before I got a flat.

Nah mate. Just me and Hussey were there on 2 LXR's.

I did see a black bike. Not the fall though. I had a bit of a squirt on the mini track before I got a flat.

Ohh ok, Dont worry. Because i saw heaps of guys with klx110's that had really heavy mods on them

Latest posts

Back