Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
379108_284473274923395_186394541397936_722761_1529610909_n.jpg
tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

Late last night, havent done anything in LR as yet...Straight off the cam.

010.jpg

Last edited:
As much as i don't like the car..... That is a swet shot, looks good with the reflection off the wall, very nice.

I was actually going to say the opposite.

Think it would look better without the reflection. the graf reflection takes away from the look of the car, not that im a fan.

That looks wicked MF!!

What's with the Creed quote at the bottom? ;)

Cheers Nicko, still learning but making progress :)

What...you got something against Creed? lol just into them atm lol

Did a few basic edits in Lightroom, nothing major. Thoughts?

010.jpg

010-2.jpg

Awesome pics Dave, where were these taken?

Next time, try a longer exposure. You used 1/4 (0.25) second, id try something around 5sec, even 10. Will smooth/silk the water over sweet as! Iso is sweet @ 100, maybe jump into M add the settings you got but hit the Ap to something around f/11? In Shutter priority (TV mode) you cant control these, thats where Manual mode steps in :)

Love em dude!

im new to shooting (and the forums too for that matter)
havn't really taken many pics due to still learning and trying to find things to take pics of. only using an entry level 1000d. good enough for starting out

first pic is my hilux - its actually for sale if anyones interested. nice little plug there haha :)

second pic is some sunset in the west

third pic is scaring some birds in Yarrawonga.

Attachments

• 111111111.jpg
    111111111.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 2222222.jpg
    2222222.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 3333333.jpg
    3333333.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 17
MiniFighter said:
Awesome pics Dave, where were these taken?

Next time, try a longer exposure. You used 1/4 (0.25) second, id try something around 5sec, even 10. Will smooth/silk the water over sweet as! Iso is sweet @ 100, maybe jump into M add the settings you got but hit the Ap to something around f/11? In Shutter priority (TV mode) you cant control these, thats where Manual mode steps in :)

Love em dude!

Thanks for the advice mate! I'll have to take the tripod next time if I'm going to do a longer exposure though.

timeeh said:
Nice shots Dave, 2nd ones deffinately poster material :)

Thanks timeeh!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S_vVUIYOmJM?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bored shatless, home sick.

CS5 is keeping me occupied somewhat. Just trying to improve on some basic features. Selective colouring..No everyone's cup of tea, i dont mind it.

Selectivecolour2.jpg

seems im the only one posting here :/

Latest posts

Back