The Pros and Cons of a linkage frame bike....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kangabee

Reaction score
Hey guys am very close to buying a bike all it comes down to is whether i go for a linkage bike or rigid frame bike please tell me what u guys think the pros and cons are.....

And also given the choice would you choose a Motover 160r or a DHZ outlaw 160....??

The difference is huge depending on what you want to do with it. If you wanna jump it than theres no question the linkage is the way to go. Linkage has more feel and travel then the standard setup. If youve got the coin get the motovert mate. If its just for some fun and smaller jumps then save some coin and get the outlaw they are still a sick bike and can handle the smaller stuff it all depends on price.

What will you be using the bike for??
If your the sort of person that likes to ride the bike and not maintain it very often go for the DHZ or Vert.
If your ok with keeping bearings greased and nuts lock tightened go for the linkage.

Last edited:
Thanks guys yeah i think i will go for the linkage bike i will probably be doing some jumping and the exta cost doesnt really bother me was also considering the x4r i know its just a rigid frame but with them selling for 1800 brand new it seems like a bargain?

Any thoughts...?

Like everyone said bro it depends what u wanna fork out for now I got bikes without n I prefer my vert with linkage over all my bikes feels way better but u can still have ship loads of fun without so up to u which way u go will look forward to see what ya pick :)

Latest posts

Back