The Re-Build, project thumpy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah man, those Honda plastics look friggin awesome mate! Where did ya get em? Off an old bike or somethin or if you bought them brand new, how much?

Also, how much was ya zorst? Looks sexy as

The honda plastics & seat come off my 2007 crf50,

You can buy them:
  • 61100-GEL-A00 Front guard $22 USD
  • 17545-GEL-A30ZA Tank Shroud $30 USD
  • 17555-GEL-A30ZA Tank Shroud $30 USD
  • 80101-GEL-A00ZB Rear Fender $18 USD
  • 77100-GEL-A30 Seat $93 USD
  • 77101-GEL-A30 Seat Leather $30 USD

The exhaust cost me $240 from a eastcoast online shop that was closing down the fiveo systems are $450 in australia. ( these are VERY loud exhausts, due to the small exhaust can )

I think its perfect apart from the engine which could be better but I would have done exactly the same thing if I had a spare engine lying around.

Cant wait to post up mine, as soon as I find a honda engine, not easy!

by the looks of things they are either 06 or 07 plastics? sticker kit has changed a bit since so im not too sure

for any1 enquiring about the plastics polisport makes a full set for $55 usd

thats a sweet bike eichkay love the plastics.

Veery cute....congrats!! But you need an engine with more uuumpff!!

Love the bike (it is a pitty you didnt have a spare 140cc lying around) have you sorted the brakes yet?

man thats looks awesome.
make a video of it going coz it looks schmick.

That looks sweet.

Never even thought about putting Honda graphics/plastics on a china.

Love the bike (it is a pitty you didnt have a spare 140cc lying around) have you sorted the brakes yet?

Dont want the hassel's of a 140cc blowing up and having cooling problems with the use ive got in mind for the bike , the 125 will be fine on bmx trail jumps.

As for the brakes, narh not yet, I ran into a minor chain problem... The motor had a thicker output shaft and is running a 428 pitch sprocket , thus on the weekend i did about 70kms to find me a new rear sprocket and chain to suit to get it running. (just got the chain and sprocket on tonight)

Yea i would really like to put CRF plastics on my thumpy...

I would go to Honda but it would prolly be less hassle and cheaper to sell my soul to the devil.

Does anyone know of a cheap knock off that anyone makes?

Latest posts

Back