The Stig is Mike S realy him?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Saw top gear last night where the stig did a 1.10 in the Ferrari FXX (7secs quicker than any other car!)

then the stig came into the studio & revealed he was the man mike schumaker.

big joke? or tru but made to think it was a once off thing?

i think it was only him for the ferrari FXX drive & some black guy from harlem is the real stig lol

Attachments

• who-is-the-stig.jpg
    who-is-the-stig.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
How F@#king awsome was the Ferrari FXX!!! :eek:
yep I think he just drove the ferrari and it was all a joke because of that bit at the end with the stig crashing all over the place.

geez you're slow mate, I watched that episode like 3 months ago :p

na its been shumaker the hole time, lol i thought everyone new that already

I think roost is the stig trying to cover up...

lol you think i would be on miniriders if i had that job bahahaha

it's possiable it's always been him. would make sense as to why he gets to drive the best cars in the world as fast as possiable. they wouldnt let any knob head do that

Why would Schuie want to go to a paddock in the middle of no where in England just to test cars for next to nothing??

I heard it was only for that episode and another one (which he brought his own car in for). They just did that to keep you guessing even more!!

Who know's. I reckon it was Roost. ;)

rubbish. it was really Dabomb...
Nah, theres always been a rumour that shuie was the Stig, and as far as i know, wouldnt let anyone from TopGear test the ferrari in a hot lap... so he was brought in to drive it, due to his association with ferrari etc etc... and was a good way to dispel the rumour that he was the stig at the same time, thus actually keeping the true identity of the stig a mystery...
Lets face it, if we actually knew who the Stig was, his "Stigma" would thus be lost...
bad pun intended...

Why would Schuie want to go to a paddock in the middle of no where in England just to test cars for next to nothing??

I heard it was only for that episode and another one (which he brought his own car in for). They just did that to keep you guessing even more!!

Who know's. ;)

Thats what I think aswell but Thump* you and I both know Dabomb is the real Stig :p

Thats what I think aswell but Thump* you and I both know Dabomb is the real Stig :p

mate, i know!! he was in adelaide the other day!!! riding a madass for some reason... *incognito bling*...

TheStig.jpg

I don't think it was him, i always thought it was Hammond cause when Jaremy stood next to the stig in another episode and the stig was well... tiny:confused: and about the same height as Hammond.

I don't think Farrie would let anyone drive a 1m car, espicially if the owner of the car can't take it home and lock it up in his shed. Cool car though.

Don't be upset I only saw it last night too as I don't have pay T.V:(

random off topic comment... Have any of you seen the tall blokes drifting skills? What he has done with some high end cars sideways is damned impressive...

i rekon theres more than 1 stig .
m schum races road bikes too.
go the 2 wheeled racers

Me and my dad think that it would just be some touring car driver from England.

i think there a a few of them, because in the news the other week it was announced that the stig was driving bathurst and he was a british touring car champion. he is running bathurst with one of the Kelly brothers for jack daniels racing.

Latest posts

Back