The USoA members Thread.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
G'day boyz!

Well we got a few of you on the forum now so figured you would like a place to gather and discuss any topics as required.
Will leave it upto the ADMINto formally decide but I reckon a subforum in the mini chat for USA might be viable.

Untill then, consider this to be a 'home away from home' kinda place.

heres a couple of pics to kick it all off for 'ya'll' :D
australia2.jpg

89437487_84f609cd26.jpg

see we got room for pretty much everyone... xcept them ind1ans.. they keep causing trouble.. j/k.

and the saddest part of all of that space Fools, is that we're allowed to ride barely any of it... :(

and the saddest part of all of that space Fools, is that we're allowed to ride barely any of it... :(

lol i feel so sorry for you guys, we have alot of ridable spots down here in TAS :D

....it's why greenies should be shot..... Farmers are the only ones with a realistic idea of land "management"... not some wanker in a kombi van who's too stoned to figure out what a lantana is, or a member of parliament who is just ticking the box of the highest bidder...

But yes, we are a bit short on riding areas, or any motorsport areas, especially in SA... it's a very sore point, along with anti-hoon laws which are complete bullshit, and the local governments committment to pandering to whiny old people, and religious types...

Which has absolutely nothing to do with welcoming our fellow pit-bike riding americanisms, so i shall shoosh now before i get upset and shoot someone... ;)

Thank you all for the welcome! I've been a lurker here for quite a while now, and I love the fact that you guys call it like you see it.

Thank you all for the welcome! I've been a lurker here for quite a while now, and I love the fact that you guys call it like you see it.

Yeh we say what we are feeling... Well not those feelings lol
but this friken blocked/ stuffy nose is pissing me off! Can't sleep if toys are wondering why I'm on at 3:21

Latest posts

Back