The wheelie thread.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tysons_201

Reaction score
Who can wheelie their mini and keep it going? I find it easy to get up and can keep going for a bit till i run out of revs in 2nd. 3rd is the same but is a bit harder to get up.
If anyone has any vids of wheelies post em up so we can all see how good your wheelying skills are!

use your weight and the back brake to keep the bike upright, you get it just past the swet spot and keep lightly tappin the back brake when you feel yourself going back

if you use speed to keep yourself upright but before the sweet spot angle gravity is just gonna push you down harder the faster you go and your gonna run out of revs too and just come back down

yeah havent quite got that sweet spot yet ive flipped her a few times and havent learnt how to use the brake yet. I used to mono my pushbike for about 5 minutes using the brake but its a bit different on a motorbike but same concept.

yeah its much easier with a hand rear brake, the pedal is just in the wrong spot its hard to hit it softly

lol. I can mono my thumpstar pro as long as i want. ill hook up a vid for yas

yea... if you cant use ur brakes try keep the throttle as steady as you can and ride in the sweet spot.. if you can hold on do it while you stand as you have more control over it... and its alot easier to bail

i can mono with our semi auto, its easy to and keep it up for a while,

Ive been practicing some monos with my feet off the bike and just flicking it up to the sweet spot in first and then just giving it some throttle each time it starts to fall back down. I got one going for about 30 foot.....i dont think thats too bad seaming how i had never ridden a motorbike until 2 months ago.

i wouldnt say im the the best and i wouldnt say im the worest im about average... if and when i get this bike from mso, ill try get some clips or short vids of it

a thread on wheelstands!
i can see the next thread, can you power slide?

link doesnt work.

Whos starting the power slide thread? I cant wait !!

better wait till this thread dies till we talk about sliding,
power slides dont equal pain, well unless you manage to be fortunate enough to highside.

Latest posts

Back