The wheelie thread.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"pffft... power slide = pain"

i thought you were refering to how painful a powerslide thread would be lol...

practise on dirt/sand.. alot less painful. Better still... dont fall off.

lol, the thread would be more painfull.
don't worry about sand my pitty has done many km's on sand, even managed to put the thing underwater, cdi stuffed up and i was looking at it to figure out what happened, freak wave...
for power slides sand rocks.

"painful for the engine when the sand gets in the engine and then it stuffs the engine up"

youd be surprised man. Have yet to see any sand in my oil after changes (yes i check for particles in oil) and almost every time i go riding i ride thru sand, do power slides in sand and doughies and stuff. Bike has also been upto the filter in water ;-) good fun.

Cant wait to get bike going again and take the vid cam where i ride!

crazzy #1 said:
stoppies are more my term, sliding dosent tickle my fancy
tickle my fancy? u mean float your boat:D :D

yea... my bike been full submerged in water... reminds me of the add "flooded it mate" that kind of submerged :)

lurrrrrv it!

hope we get some rain before this weekend so theres some decent puddles

crf230f's are crap. do you know yamaha made a ttr-230, not at all as good looking, dont know about preformance, i would rather a yz 125 or a cr 125 ect

seems like you dont know this, but those two bikes are actually aimed at totally different markets.

.............................................................................................................................

mate here is a pic of mine about 120 mtr long its all in balance i use to race motor cross and bmx and its not that hard if u got balance
Picture011.jpg

But you have 2 rotties chasing you :p I bet that makes all the difference.... I know I can run faster and jump higher with 2 rotties on my tail...lol

haha na thats how i exercise my dogs lol thats funny(also one is a staffy)
and that bike is my wifes bike atomic avenger
but i have a agb29 which is harder to wheelstand cause its heaps heavier.

Latest posts

Back