The worst thing thats happened to you

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothin really bad happened to me except one thing is that my dad died of cancer when i was 2, its farked but atleast i have a cool stepdad and me bro who takes me riding alot and rides with me

hey peoples just a thought
i reckon this thread shud be off limits to guests

I've had a few, when I first asked my mum about my dad, I burst out in tears at the fact that he was actually dead.

Another was a few years ago, when i had the flu for 6 months then out of the blue when Manengachochol was big, my mum thought I had.. I had to fly off to the emergency room at royal childrens hospital turned out.. The blood wasn't circulating cause i was cold roflmao, and i was scared out of my nuts.

Another time was when I had chicken pox last christmas.. I felt so bad since it was christmas time I had it for about 3 weeks and I never left the house once, Couldn't sleep or anything I picked like 3 scabs now ive got a scar on my forehead

Another time was when i went to the beach and amazingly cause im fat and ashamed rofl, I took my top off and went into the beach.. It turned out i got about 2nd degree burns, and had little blisters all over my body. Whenever I layed down they would pop and it was itchy as hell.

The worst of all was when my two uncles had a brawl over marijuana. We went away to rosebud and i was staying at there house with my mum, I went to bed all three of them stayed up.. My uncles had an argument about who was buying choof next,, The ended up in a punch on, my mum was screaming and they took it outside, My uncle Peter put my uncle chris's head through a car window and he started to bleed everywhere, Chris was at my uncle peters house at the time so he decided to go home.. We packed our shit and got into the car, Peter ran out and pleaded for us to stay but we just said we were going to get a coffee and never came back, My mum went to a pay phone near by to call Kaye [Peter and chris's mum] and she found blood all over the telephone and everywhere. We drove all the way back from rosebud to airport west in a night. That sucked

And what even sucked more is about 6 months later Chris died of a heroin overdose, He OD'd and was froffing from the mouth or whatever and his girlfriend took his wallet and ran while he layed there dying. I went to the funeral and they made me sit outside because i was crying so much and making too much noise. Probably the worst day of my life so far.

This thread is now one of my favourites, I like to vent what things have made me depressed.. Thanks mate

Oh yeah and one more, me and my mate were on our bikes at like 3am riding to a mates place like 15km away, I had a bag on and so did he, We had a bong, lighter, 2 grams of choof and 3 bottles of wine in one bag, and a slab of vb.. we saw the cops i quickly rode my bike into the bushes and ditched my bag [ fucking stupid thing to do ] , My mate covered for me with his social engineering they were like, Whats he doing? He goes "just taking a piss" and they were like "oh alright, have a good night" :eek:

sweet i should hang around with you. A similiar thing happened to me but it was my mate that was the worse off. We were smoking the bud and my mate said something smartass to some gronk that was like 3 times his size (he is a retard) anywayz he got his head kicked in and was knocked out and was in a coma for 24 hrs then they had to put him in a medically induced coma to calm some activity in his brain down or some shit like that it was so scary my mate nearly died that turned me off pot and have not smoked it since. My uncle died when i was like 9 and he was a freakin awesome dude i miss him every day and i havent seen my dad since i was like 7 and i am nearly 17
With motorbikes you know the usuall stuff! knocking ya self out broken bones fucked up ligaments tissue damage all the usual shit.

i just wanted to add one more thing during this thread i have read some real heartwrenching stuff and i wanted to express my sorrow and sympothy. It is sad to see how terrible things happen to such a good bunch of people and i am glad to see you guys have the strength within yourself to talk about it, i think it is bloody brave.

hey thought i would add my storys to the list
when i was 17 made some realli bad desions ended up in a real bad way (out stealin cars, breakin into shops) all to try n get money for drugs n grog.ended up gettin caught spent 3 months in a boys home.
got out n found a girlfriend n she got pregnant.then she started to root around so we broke up n on the 12 of december last year i was off my face (i no..no reason to do wat i did) ended up goin around to her house n kicked the front door ran up to her room and said i am gunna kill u u slut...got scared n ran away as fast as i could got caught the next day n went into remarnd for 3 days n thats where i relised that big jail is harder than boys home anyway im still on bail for it n me n my ex got bak together n we had our lil baby girl mia lee dawson she is still in john hunter hospital in intesive care as she was 3 months premature.
she has got calcium build ups on her brain and she will never be able to walk speak or do anything that normal people do..
it hurts me deep inside to no that i could have caused this buy puttin stress on her mother.....
i hate my self for doin it now and if i could take it all back i would but it dont work that way
ive just gotta take it on the chin n keep my head up
this thread is the best so far guys
peace out.........dawso

Never say never. Humans have a remarkable ability to adapt, she is only a tiny baby and you may be suprised by what she can acheive. (just look at my girl) Stay positve, love her, enjoy her and make the best of the situation.

Some wise words from a very wise man, your daughter is very talented mate beautiful girl too

Today, was probably the worst so far. Much like the guy who posted about his dog. Ever since I was a baby i grew up with this cat.. He was like a brother to me.. I know its only a pet but you can become very close. I loved him so much and we always joked around about him dying. Untill today, the past week he has been very sick with a bloated stomache and pretty much skin and bones.. We took him to the vet and found out he had liver cancer. They said they could try and remove it but he most likely wouldnt last through the anestetic. When I found he was going to get put down. I burst out in tears even looking at him for the last tiem was the hardest thing i've probably ever done. R.I.P Casper the best cat I've ever had.

The day he got put to sleep, i needed some memories cause we knew he was probably going to get put down.
dudeqe0.jpg

Last edited:
Today, was probably the worst so far. Much like the guy who posted about his dog. Ever since I was a baby i grew up with this cat.. He was like a brother to me.. I know its only a pet but you can become very close. I loved him so much and we always joked around about him dying. Untill today, the past week he has been very sick with a bloated stomache and pretty much skin and bones.. We took him to the vet and found out he had liver cancer. They said they could try and remove it but he most likely wouldnt last through the anestetic. When I found he was going to get put down. I burst out in tears even looking at him for the last tiem was the hardest thing i've probably ever done. R.I.P Casper the best cat I've ever had.

Benox, man I really feel for you. I have my cat called Tammy and I've had her since I was about 6 and I'm now almost 15 and...yea, the day that she passes away will be one of the worst days for me. I still remember when I first got her we stuck this little sand bucket on the ground and she would crawl into it and go to sleep...I'll always remember that.

But I was thinking about all the stuff that you all have had happen in your lives and, sometimes we think the world is over for us and it's the worst time and we feel like just dying, but we fail to relise that is it really worth all this pain?? Because I know I have felt that way in the past but what I had gone through was no where near as much pain as what some of you guys have.

And I know most of you don't do this but I know that I am a real dickhead sometimes and just bag people out and all sorts of stupid stuff. I think it's all funny and think I'm the king of the place but later on after I've upset everyone and possibly lost friendships I think back and hate myself for what an idiot I was. Especially when people are going through a hard time (eg family member dying etc...) don't give them a hard time, I don't go that far with it but I've seen people do it and I just think to myself that one day down the track I'm going to be in the same situation as them and I'm not going to want people making it worse for me. And don't give the emo kids shit, I know myself that some of them are just doing it for the attention but then there are kids that really need someone to talk to. Instead of walking past them saying "you f***ing emo" or something like that...Why don't you sit and talk to them and see if you can cheer them up a little bit.

Do you remember days where your parents don't letting you do something or go somewhere...?
You just feel like you hate them and they just don't want you to have any fun, but they care about you and only want you to be safe. Just think if you let your son or daughter out somewhere that wasn't safe for them and they never came home. I know I'm only 15 but just people have come to school going off about it all. And I tell them what I think about the situation and then they just go off at me so I don't really bother anymore. And I know that when I become a parent I'd rather have my kids angry at me for keeping them safe than them going out and not coming back home.

Sorry I've just started to ramble on a load and probably none of it makes sense but I've just wanted to say that for a while. And most of you guys probably think I'm pathetic for going on about all this so I'll stop now...

But next time mum or dad don't let you do something...Don't go off at them and start swearing because that won't do anything, it's only going to make them upset that you went off at them because they want you to be safe...One day they won't be here and you will deeply regret all those times where you wern't the nicest person to them.

So All the best everyone,
Matty.

Last edited:
Holy fark!! :eek: Hell lucky!!

Well Ive had 5 suspensions from school from drug related stuff and I havnt been to school for a long time since and been depressed for while, a few months ago I got bashed when i was drunk in the park bla bla bla I wont bore you with my life story! Interesting thread though!

No offense at all or anything, but have you ever considered a lifestyle change, you know, new friends, new music, new habits, new hobbys? I dunno, I just dont like to see people who have fallen into the drug/suspension/jail type scenario. Best of luck to you.

Heaps of "Bad shit" has happened to me... well it always seems bad at the time... but in hindsight, its always becomes a good learning curve or story or such.

EG: I landed my ass in hospital on my 19th birthday, almost died from exsanguination. Bad shit.

Anyways the Dr told me that they will have to sow my left eye shut because it wouldn't close due to nerve damage... BULLSHIT!!!

It took 3 months but not only could i shut my left eye, i could also wink with it.

What i got from that experience: Anything is achievable if you want it enough!

ITS ALL GOOD!

:D

Yeah Ive really gone downhill lately and thats exactly how I feel, I want new everything, a lifestyle change, but I dont think its gonna happen.

work at it and it will happen stay positive :)

well one of the worst things to happen to me was last Friday night, I took my missus and kids to the local drive-inn, (yes the are still a couple around) when we got a call 20 mins into the first movie( pirates of the caribeen 3) My sister inlaw was in a car accident and was being flown to the John Hunter Hospital by the westpac care flight helicoter.
She delivers pizzas for Dominos as her second job, we are still unsure as to what happened but she rolled and hit a tree in the delivery car, a Toyota echo
She has broken every rib on her left side and crushed her left lung, she still has a chest tube in as she is still bleeding into her lungs.
She has a broken back and pelvis and hip. the car hit the tree so hard it dislodged the passenger seat which did all the damage to her.
I am sad to say that she is still in a coma.
it is a real reality check, No one is super human no matter how much we want them to be..:(

Fark Pegleg - mate sorry to hear ya bad news. Hope ya sister in law comes good. I am a believer of "Things happen for a reason" I know sometimes things don't make sense & you wonder what the hell have I done to deserve this?? We just need to put it down to being part of this amazing world we live in. Some things are sweet & some just suck ass.

I had a major health scare at the start of last year. I had a sore throat that just wouldn't go away. I had been a cigarette smoker for more than 25 years & smoked bongs also on a daily basis for more than 20 years. The natural thought was "Fuck, I have cancer" My 2 boys had been kicked out by their mum and had come to live with me, my Graphic Design business was picking up bigtime & making some real money, had just got rid of the Evil Girlfriend - everything was going good :D

After all sorts of tests & scans etc I was diagnosed with gastric reflux which means stomach acids were burning my throat & causing ulcers. During the 6 weeks of tests & not knowing WTF was going on I decided to stop the smoking all together.

I met my (now fiance) Jane a couple of months after giving the shit up and have never been happier. Things DO happen for a reason everyone. Try to stay strong and steer away from the shit, it gets you nowhere eh!

well one of the worst things to happen to me was last Friday night, I took my missus and kids to the local drive-inn, (yes the are still a couple around) when we got a call 20 mins into the first movie( pirates of the caribeen 3) My sister inlaw was in a car accident and was being flown to the John Hunter Hospital by the westpac care flight helicoter.
She delivers pizzas for Dominos as her second job, we are still unsure as to what happened but she rolled and hit a tree in the delivery car, a Toyota echo
She has broken every rib on her left side and crushed her left lung, she still has a chest tube in as she is still bleeding into her lungs.
She has a broken back and pelvis and hip. the car hit the tree so hard it dislodged the passenger seat which did all the damage to her.
I am sad to say that she is still in a coma.
it is a real reality check, No one is super human no matter how much we want them to be..:(

Did this happen just before Doyalson?? I saw the car upside down in the bushes. The whole south side of the high way was closed and there was the biggest helicopter i have seen in my life taking up both south bound lanes. The crash looked real nasty. I hope shes okay.
And for you people using drugs to escape your problems.... Drugs are not to be messed with. Don't abuse them and dont use them when you have problems like depression, it will only worsen the problem. Especially alcohol... IMO that is worse then some illegal drugs.

Latest posts

Back