There still trying

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazza

Reaction score
i was looking and found that atomik have brought out two new 250cc bikes one called the kuda pro which is just like a better hummer and then this one called a blitzz 250cc there both still a POFS and i wouldn't recomend anyone buy one but they are really tryin to improve there 250 range and they are getting better . they think it will put out 14kw and go 150km LMFAO well here it is. NEW ATOMIK BLITZ 250cc TRAIL DIRT MOTOR BIKE FULL SIZE - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 08-Nov-07 21:00:00 AEDST)

I wouldn't dare say that bike is better then a hummer. Haha, it looks like the old crappy atomik 125cc twin spar frame (the one that takes the long shock)

Damn, the 250cc range looks crap

Thats just the dealers specs to make it lookj better it woulnt rwally make that power. But maybe the speed with the right gearing.

I reckon it doesnt look to bad to be honest. But that rrp of $6199.00 can go jump! I mean for someone that was too tall or heavy for a fiddy, it'd b sweet.
Plus it looks a shit-load better than an old clapped out XL/XR on which the motor is based.... my 2cents.
cheers guys.

i know a guy with a hummer, seems to go okay! but it sounds like absolute shit without a baffle

that one seems to look okay, looks like they have coppied yz plastics for sure! and alot of yamaha's other features... wouldnt recommend it to someone who is a harsh rider

250 four banger put around 40hp that's jap bikes

i recon the blits looks priity good for an atomik, i wouldnt know how good in performance it would be , but in looks its not bad, the only thing i hate is the rear fender, it is the worst looking thing eva lol

boo that is the biggest pos ever , friggin trying to copy the 06 yzf's with them plastics. China should just forget making big bikes they fail ever time ,250km/h is really in the capability of a shit house zongshen motor preety sure that thing would explode on any full sized motocross track within the first corner thats if it makes it out of the starting gate

a jap 250 4 banga would probably struggle to get to 250kmph let alone an atomik hahaha

Chinas had a watercooled range for a while now. Check AGB30 watercooled, and 110cc watercooled.
Both POS.

Latest posts

Back