this place is sweet

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evil_hand

Reaction score
pretty new to the whole mini scene. read: pretty clueless.

been havin' a blast lurkin' here for the last few weeks, though. learning all kinds of shit.

so, yeah. thanks for bein' a good forum?

no worries man, we do TRY to keep this place somewhat organised but as you can imagine, it DOES become VERY dificult at times.

What you are doing at the moment(reading and researching) IS the BEST way to learn, well, aside from actually going and pulling your pitty apart and visually seeing what is where etc.

If you do get stuck with either a problem or have a suggesion regarding the forum, dont hesitate to contact the mods or throw up a post in the "What do you want?" thread.

Enjoy your stay at miniriders

sp33d.

Welcome new rider dude to the world of mini's

PLZ dont pm me with problems ,i have enough of my own that i create
hehehe

least your doing the forum a favour by reading first then posting ,so hopefuly we wont see a what bike is best thread from ya

cheers big ears

hopefuly we wont see a what bike is best thread from ya

the bike i've got now will do me for ages. as they say, she ain't the best lookin' one around, but she puts out. and i've already decided when it's time to get a new one, i'm just gonna buy all the shit i want and whip it together myself from the frame up.

thanks for the warm welcome.

welcome mate. howdya get into ridin, and also if you ever need any1 to ride with most people on here are always keen to go, most would throw a sickie (when there sick and not so sick) and still go riding

i've ridden big bikes a few times, and never really been into 'em. then around the start of this year, i started gettin' into minis through a kid at work, tellin' me what i was missin' out on. tight little machines. i bought a bike a couple of months ago, and my mates thought i was mad, 'til they had a go. now there's 3 of us, with another one on the way.

gonna scour the locations board hard for more places in newcastle, and i'll probably check out the central coast, too.

and yeah.. anyone, feel free to pm me if you're in the area and ever needin' someone to go for a bash with. i've got a hilux that fits 3, probably even 4 bikes on the back, and a trailer, too.

Latest posts

Back