This Tdr fraud

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty06

Reaction score
Ive been talking to Derek from the genuine TDR and well this guy who goes by the name TDR johnson is a dead set fake and a fraud.

He got fired by them so he decided to take over there home website and ripped everyone off.

Dont talk to him or buy parts from him.You wont recieve them.And if you do they will be low quality.

Total junk this guy is.

Cancel all orders form him now!

Miniriders members have been informed about him and miniriders member Dodge can confirm the low quality parts tdr johnson supplied to him.

On this site he goes by the names of-
tdrmoto-china and sherries

cant believe him ay.

dont give him the satisfaction of ripping you off

The AS-01's and brake kit I bought off him have been delivered . He has made sure the proper bearings and disc fit . The steering stem has been machined to suit 44 x 22 top and 44 x 23.5 lower tapered roller bearings which he also supplied already fitted . The disc bolt holes have also been counter bored so that the bolt heads clear everything ...... Everything was methodically wrapped to protect it from damage in transit . So as far as I'm concerned .... he's genuine .....

orderd NGK coil kit from TDRmoto china, arrived within 3 days with extra goodies, very satisfied

so far I've called it as I see it...

I Bought a number of things from him, one of which was terrible quality. He's since refunded the cost of it and has advised that he'll be sending a stronger replacement free of charge.

You can't fault that.

Latest posts

Back