Thoughts? assassin a10r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know of anyone here with one ?
they look ok, and have fairly good forks and rear shock
the engine should be fine, just do the normal things and change the oil, brake fluid, new chain, loctite the bolts etc etc

it's a pity their A9-R Z155HO/160 has big wheels imo, i'd be going for that one if they did

if you end up getting it you could do a review for us ?

Cheers guys. Yea will do a review if I get one. The other one I looked as was this. My mates just got one not seen it in person yet and he has not rode it. Assassin STRIKER 140YX BIR BORE Race Spec 12'' Rear 14'' Front 2013, Assassin Dirt Bikes
The seat height is a bit taller. Think I prefer the lower ones. They also do a striker with a z155 but it's a bit over what I would like to spend. Assassin STRIKER Z155 Race Spec 12'' Rear 14'' Front 2014, Assassin Dirt Bikes

Also can someone tell me the plus and minuses of the different swing arm types. Would the crf50 style be stronger. Or the normal bike styles more common and better now?

Assassins are decent bikes, on par with Dhz bikes and a few motoverts in every way. Seen a few and rode one in the past, can't pick the difference in build quality. Engine wise well it's china, could be trouble free could be a mole, hit and miss.

Latest posts

Back