Thoughts on this bike [Z155cc Engine]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has a lot of bling!
For that price probavly not, if they auctioned em off then maybe yeah.
Can't work out what engine it has though?
Don't know if they have a good rep either.

I havn't heard of Foxico b4.... But it deffinately has some decent parts on it, be interested to see what the frame looks like. With all nice bits on it though i would put its worth around the $1500 mark.

foxico r trying to flog off turbo charged pit bikes..

HAHA! yer, Foxico is just across the road from were i work in [Dandenong South] Victoria.
They have been there since the beginning of the year i think.

Me and my brother couldn't stop laughing out loud inside the store when we seen this.

150CC FOXICO JEEP BUGGY GOKART 4 WHEELER QUAD ATV DIRT BIKE FREE MP3 STEREO DEAL | eBay

The Company owners laughed with us :D

Where abouts r u located? Im in ACT so at the moment the closest racing series to me is down in Vic, and the footage you saw is my first ever race meet (of any sort) and i had an absolute ball, gonna try and aim for another meet at the end of next month. Oh if u don't already have one get one of these for it, you won't regret it :)
OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit

Where abouts r u located? Im in ACT so at the moment the closest racing series to me is down in Vic, and the footage you saw is my first ever race meet (of any sort) and i had an absolute ball, gonna try and aim for another meet at the end of next month. Oh if u don't already have one get one of these for it, you won't regret it :)
OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit

I live in Victoria.

Yer the OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby sounds like the key to unlocking the power on these things from what i have read on all the threads here.

Come to a round mate. Bloody good fun. :)

I don't have a clue were any of the locations are to these race events.

I Have been to the Old wells Rd track in Seaford Victoria. But that was along time ago.
I had a 125cc Atomik motox. It was a fun day out with the mates, around 2 years ago.
I would say i'm a novice rider. When i did take the motox the front forks couldn't handle the mini track.

I'm 18 turning 19 this yr. I work full time, and i would love to get into this sport to have fun on the weekends. And try to get my mates into this sport to. This Forum has been awesome.
Everyone is filled with knowledge. And everyone is so helpful.

timeeh did you change your tires & tubes out on your Nitrous?
Have you got recent photo's of what your beast looks like now?

Latest posts

Back