Thoughts on this bike [Z155cc Engine]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look ok. Not the highest of quality in most parts. The forks are the best bit on the bike.
I think they are not worth that price considering the frame could be like butter.
I don't think any of them billet style hubs are very strong.
The lxr for a fraction more money is miles ahead.
I don't trust any China bike that has a stand. Think it reminds me of all the other ebay specials.

They look ok. Not the highest of quality in most parts. The forks are the best bit on the bike.
I think they are not worth that price considering the frame could be like butter.
I don't think any of them billet style hubs are very strong.
The lxr for a fraction more money is miles ahead.
I don't trust any China bike that has a stand. Think it reminds me of all the other ebay specials.

Ok. :)

[Sidetracking]
I wouldn't buy a Braaap bike just because of the price. But if they were more affordable say a lil over 2k, You wouldn't get one because they have stand on it? Or you just don't like the look of having a stand on a bike?

Last edited:
timeeh did you change your tires & tubes out on your Nitrous?
Have you got recent photo's of what your beast looks like now?

Sheet photo (bad lighting) but this is what it looks like
DSC00759.JPG

Tires are still original, however i have replace the rear tube twice now... After the first time i installed a rim-lock. Getting close to replaceing the rear about now :)

WOW timeeh! She really looks good now. I couldn't get mine today. I was to busy. Ill grab her maybe Friday.
I won my 150cc for $660 and on sat i won the 160cc for $715.

I see you have a fuel filter. Is that recommended? I might slap one on if it is.

Last edited:
lol, foxico aren't very good with photoshop, they cut out part of the bike. And whats up with the rear shock, looks like it has two springs joined together or something???

Latest posts

Back