Three is company, 4 is a QUAD!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bikes Nostalgia!

How much difference is there in the way the 125 A arms mount up comapred to the 110!? would make it nice and wide if they were to be a bolt in application ;)

Thanks foolsp33d.

I haven't actually compared them yet mate,
although i know the mount set up is the same, i'm pretty certain the 125's A arms are a fair bit wider at the mounts.

I'll measure em up tomorrow and get back to ya.

Cheers, Adam.

Last edited:
cheers buddy :)

Im at a loss as to what iv done :( I wish the loom was in better condition.. iv gone over a few spots where there was not only broken connectors but also fatigued wiring(stretched or broken outer coating :rolleyes: Good ol Chinease Crap :)

Has anyone done a 'Custom loom'? ie the same layout again,but using better wire?
I will get a new battery during the week, I didnt have the multimeter handy but expect it is still the shitty china one.. black, sealed.. any recomendations?? and Optima's are OOTQ.. lol..

this thing is just to be used for flat ground fun.. most air time I expect to see is gutter height so rear end wise im not to fussed...Im a bit weary on the front end thou.. I would like to just use this as a wheel stand machine.. it will be getting a rear bar and will look at adding a bigger sprocket to the rear.. If the bugger ever starts!! reckon i'll have to pack the exhaust a bit to.. she's a bit on the dodgy lookin side atm..

Get some more pics up of the Bigger machines boys!! Anyone tried the 4wd ones!??

Thats what I like to hear!!!! Good thinkin!! what did you do for the plugs? off memory im pretty sure JayCar sell the 'female' pins so you can plug them into the cdi etc, but they dont have new blocks :( guess could just heat shrink them.....

Are you running front n rear lights, elec start, kill switch n ignition mate!? if you know which diagram you used.. post up a link ;)

i have used all new plugs from auto barn where u could..... and where that wasnt possible i had them order in the female inserts to finnish the job. i took out the remote but other than that its all working... i cheated and coppied off a elec start atomic and just made everything to the required length... it took me a lot of time but it is all neat ... as for when i fitted the female pins to the blocks of old i just aradited them is so they wont dislodge as they seem to do that a lot, any basic diagram on here shoing an electric start model will help you out and for the lights i sorta tried the old test light and twist method till i got it right ( making sure i used a fuse during the trying out stage as not to burn anything out lol). other than having a dud starter motor im all ready to go, im hopeless at wirring but it only took me about 3 hrs from start to finnish if i can help just holler.... if its the same as mine i may be able to just do you a duplicate loom, and there are also some availiable on ebay ive seen at times

foolsp33d, i measured the A arms,

110 = 150mm

125 = 170mm

Cheers, Adam.

Latest posts

Back