Throttle Into Carby

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan125

Reaction score
I'm just putting my throttle set up back together after giving the carby a clean up and.. Well I cant seem to figure out how I had it..
This is how I have it in now... Can anybody help me out and tell me how to do it....
Its a 125cc PitPro so yeh just ya average carby.. Cheers

As you can kind of tell by the paint image :l - i have the throttle cable running down the middle of the spring, then back out the side of the spring into the cut out and hooked around into the hole where the end of it goes...

Cheers

2whi7v4.jpg

dude that is messed up picture, ill take some step by step pictures for you. back in 10 mins.

The cable goes right through the spring...not out the side.

compress the spring to hook it back into the slide...

Make sure your slide goes in correctly..

The cable goes right through the spring...not out the side.

compress the spring to hook it back into the slide...

Make sure your slide goes in correctly..

i couldnt tell what he ment by that picture xD any way i took some pics if the vid doesnt help you which i sure it will lol

^^^^^^^^^

Read me comment above...
I just dunno where the cable goes (N)

Put your cable through the spring...compress the spring until you have enough cable to slip the end into the slide groove and it locks in, release the spring back into the top of the slide.
make sure your needle is back in, put the slide back into the throttle body, ensuring the slide matches up with the correct locators in the throttle body throat/tube..

from about 1 minute on is applicable to what your question is..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEnMET-Ni-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEnMET-Ni-g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ahah!
You just refreshed my memory!

Now I remember!!

All good, thanks anyway for the photos juzzzzzy.

I'll let you know how I go tomorrow.

Cheers

^^^^^^^^^

Read me comment above...
I just dunno where the cable goes (N)

lol ok ill upload them.

1. picture one is the throttle inside the spring.

2. put the spring in the slide and pull the cable all the way down till it goes in the bottom (picture is only with the cable half way)

3. now slide it into the carby

4. make sure you slid it in right like the picture not the other way round (you wont be able to see the slide if its the wrong way round)

and thats it your done.

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6
All in an evenings work.....

you are all free to give me + reps. at anytime

its not THAT hard to search google..

ninjomer.gif

?? point being ??

the dude had a question, rather than explain what to do, wwhich obviously confuzed him, a quick google of ''how to install throttle cable on motorbike'' or something along those lines came up trumps..

Latest posts

Back