Thump140's Minitruck build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys

As you all know Tom Oswald (Thump140) was one of my best mates.

When Tom took his own life it hit me really hard, i spent nearly every weekend in Toms shed working with him, he was my boss for a while and i even quit my job as i could not deal with working in the same room Tom and i spent every day in.

Tom sent a email to his sister just before he did it, in the letter he left me a few bikes and his 1987 Mitsubishi Triton, i hassled him constantly to sell it to me as i wanted to turn it into a mini truck, so he knew i would look after it.

Below are some of the pics before and after of the truck, its taken 8 months but its slowly getting there, still needs, door pads, roof lining, carpet, rims and some rubber for the tray but that will all come soon now that i have a job.

Pictures below, let me know what you guys think

cheers

Kris

ASCCDC.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0677-1.jpg

190499_1750296511014_1046890238_1998303_7892896_n.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

Nice job man, I like the tributes to tom, very nice touch. ;)

You done him proud Sneezy , and like you mate we all miss him , love the plates mate very nice touch

R.I.P Tommy

Now that's what you call dedication at it's finest . Hat's off to you mate , Tom would be extremely proud ! It brought tears to my eyes ...

Last edited:
nice buddy thump would of loved it

and never sold it to ya

i hope this has been good for you sneezy sounds like ya doin well

thanks for sharing

Yeah i showed his mum and she was overwhelmed which was great, so much i still have to do, but will get there eventually. =) again thanks guys for all the nice comments

Looks nice man !
Lovin the number plates.

as everyone has already said tom would be proud of you, awesome job thanks for sharing :)

Rip tom

yeah thanks so much again huys, means a lot

time to get the blitz running sweet again i think =)

Graet Job! triton are one of the best looking trucks

yeha i am actually making it higher again as it scarpes too much lol Tom had some 4 X 4 wheels and tyres that i might chuck on there =)

Latest posts

Back