Thumpstar or CR500?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if u come from newcastle show ur face or r u to cat?? my 50s would smoke urs coz u dont hav 1!! i could say more but i dont want to get banned over an arguement with u coz u r rat sh*t

I do too have a 50 dude!
By tommorrow arvo I will have two.:cool:

You seem very hostile towards me 50s BRotherhood #1.
Do old Honda's make you angry?:rolleyes: :p

im hostile to u?? u deserve it.... look at all the crap u go on about man:
"mum got angry at me coz i pooped in my pants" wat idiot would say that?? obviously u.... y would my old hondas make me angry?? they will still b running in 2o years n b worth more then ur py50 brand new n the other bike u just got... i lov my hondas... just go write up all ur bullsh*it on an other forum site coz u r only lowerin urself n wrekin it 4 others... i bet every miniriders member who is loyal to miniriders will agree with me to

damm right i will agree with ya. if you ain't going to use this forum site for the purpose it was made for then don't use it to make a fool of urself, piss others off or provide false information which you have given heaps of.

lol dam, franky was good, n yeh go to another forum dude, we dun want ya here...

Franky got a 2 Day ban and has been warned. Anyone that shit stirs him or breaks any other rules will be dealt with also. :)

Hopefully Franky realises now.

Gday dudes.
I need some advice. I have finally got used to the power of my PY50 and was looking at buying a Thumpstar pro hunge 125 or a Honda CR500.

Which bike do you think will get up big hills better and which bike will go faster?

o my god. u cant be serious. of couse 85hp is going to beat 14hp.. rthe cr500 are F*&%^ so quick. wheelie machines right to 140kph. ive ridden em. if i had that choice i would go the 500 stuff the thumpy.

seriously tho. if u cant control the 90 dont reven try riding the 500 u have no hope. i kinda hate it wen people do that, no offece its just i kew a guy who got a 1000 just to wheelie. still cant that was like 2 years ago.. he just has no idea

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh , if you want my opinion the 500 shits on pretty much everything, having said that two strokes are not for everyone.

why would age matter of how good the bike runs obviously eg engine wear , but the older the bike i rekon the more power they have , back then they hadnt heard of restrictors and power valves , just raw power.

yeh mate dont make pointless threads , your wasting your time.

Zloop.gif
Zloop.gif
Zloop.gif
Zloop.gif

yellaterra u r a smart a!@ n do every1 a favour by leavin the forum...

Last edited by a moderator:
franky got banned huh??? i did tell him it was coming. oohh well. we can only hope he restrains himself from now on.

yellaterra to answer your questions, the thumpy is the bike for you. 500 is just too much even for most people. it wont go 450kph it will go more like what guys, 250??? maybe, i am not too sure on top speed but i do know even 250 is too much for you if it took you too long to get used to a 50. i dont think you will be ready for a 500 for a good few years yet.

a little note about the questions your asking. think about what your writing before you get your father to write it for you okay, dont just talk and have him type, think it through and consider if the material your father is writing is approperiate for the forums. saying "i pooped my pants a little" isnt approperiate content, i dont wanna read about that as i am sure no one else will want to. i am more than happy to see you stay as long as you like but you have to become a more mature member of the community.

if you think the 500 went 450kph couldnt you answer the question yourself about it being too much for you? realistically my advise is to get the thumpstar 125, thats it.

on behalf of the members of the forum i would like to appoligise to you for how a few members have reacted towards you, please consider how your comments will effect other members if you dont want this ridicule to continue. as for the rest of you, you should know better. if you have a problem contact an admin regarding the problem and it will be delt with properly, i do also suggest that you refrain from using such foul language UNLESS you feel like accepting the same fate as Franky.

yellaterra enjoy your stay, your welcome to PM me with regards to anything but please, keep it clean.

Cheers, Tony.

oh that was sweet as Tony. Thanks for apoligising on behalf of us but it wasn't necessary or welcomed by me. I meant everything I said. I wouldn't tell someone they were a butt wod if they weren't. By the way you're ok tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back