Thumpstar..Thum"B"star..."J"umpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenuineRider

Reaction score
they have a new rip off of the thumpstar

JUMPSTAR:p:p
SL370460.jpg

lol

By the looks of it, its alot better than the Thum"B"star, but still no where near the Thum"p"star

looking at that quality Chinese frame i can imagine the weight, anything made of that black painted steel weighs a tonne.

the only parts that look respectable is the rear shock and exhaust (i dont trust black adjustable forks after the atomik), rest of the bike is a shame.

looks suspiciously like an Atomik Nitrous frame n rolling stock, with a Lifan 110 motor.. an OLD Lifan 110.

nafe;250858(i dont trust black adjustable forks after the atomik)[/QUOTE said:
i have the same forks on one of my bikes and they are actually half decent. i think they are ripoffs of fast ace forks.

i can't comment, i have a Thumbstar.. haha..

LMAO, does it go as bad as everyone thinks?

mate, to tell you the truth, its awesome, suspension isn't that good, but the bike starts first kick every time when cold.. and never had a problem with it, except when the chain popped off and broke the stator plate and magneto.

i rember for a while our motovert dealer in wangara W.A was getting call's to purcase "MotoBert"
and we said motovert? and they were only looking for "MotoBert"
a few month's later i saw a real dodgy lookin bike, read the plastic's and it said
"MotoBert" :\ people actuly wanted to buy them?!

ahahah i found another one

EXTREMESTAR :p
Xtreme125dirtbike-1.jpg

DODGEY

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back