thumpstars chinese?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, he bought it from this place in town that was going out of business last year, so it just sat in his garage for awhile. he actually tried selling it to my dad at christmas for $1200.

Yep its a hunge 110/Super 110, good bike! I'd say keep it but sell it if you want, the engine is a TDX- 110F.

Heres another photo;

110super.jpg

yeah i plan on keeping it for awhile.
by the way, would it be possible to attach the other swing arm? and would it improve the suspension?

like on this one:
tdx_125_super.jpg

oh and what's the story on Red Barons? they look cocky and powerful. do they have an official website?

You probably could attach a mono swingarm it just means you'll need a better rear shock and maybe a new frame.

Most people just buy the red baron graphic kit and put it on thier cheap china's... like me. But red baron do make custom bikes and are very good and expensive. Heres the webiste, Red Baron Racing - crf50 - ttr50 - xr50 - klx110 - drz110 - mini bikes - pit bike - big bikes - parts - products - racing parts - racing products - performance products - 50 - 88 - 110 124 - 134 - cc - red baron motorcycle

if you want to put a mono swingarm on you will have to change the frame cause if you dont the shock will hit the back bone of the frame

you can see from the pic of yours and the other pic of the black one that were the top of the shock bolts to the frame yours is really forward to the front and the black one is further back so it dosnt hit the frame

Tri-Styles swing arms are better suited for 10 inch wheels, its only when you get bigger wheels that mono arms are better suited.

oh and if I buy a set of pit bike plastics from somewhere, will they fit on the thumpy?

Latest posts

Back