thumpster servicing on the central coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw a place down mann st in west gosford the other day...not quite my area, but he had some china bikes and quads out the front.... worth a try... didnt remember the name though:eek:

yeh proracer but he is really expensive and i jus dont like him , i wish fat 50s was still open aye , u name the part and he would try and hook ya up , he was awsome

I'm looking for a place to change a popped tire, Shouldn't be too hard for me to find a place to do it. A service on the other hand, most people on Central Coast only work on their own bikes :(
But an engine is an engine and it doesn't take a full mini bike dealer to simply service an engine.

The guy from fat 50's said he would still fix mini bikes even after the shop was closed, so if you have his number try giving him a call. If you do find somewhere that will work on mini bikes if you could let me know that would be good. Thanks

-motomansm

Iver got this yamaha Shop called "Team moto" near my house...prices are ridiculous..

they quoted me $60 for putting a new tube in for me....whats this world coming too?

i called greg from fat50s the other day about getting an engine, hes still doing everything but hes working from home ive heard and still doing services etc.

only have his mobile so im not going to post it on the net sorry

i don't like yamaha bikes and shops their to "we are the best" and i don't like a guy at ktm when i was looking at a 85sx he was braging ktm is the best and "if people are going to buy shity pitbikes they can go kill them selfs on them" What the hell

^^^^^ that sounds like the KTM guy in werribee, he just hates everything and everyone that has anything to do with china bikes. Even has a sign on his door and at the counter pretty much saying everyone with a china bike or atv can just f@#k off

Latest posts

Back