Tip Of The Day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
threatning? what you going to do tuffy? use a bit more profanity?

lol ok lets just call it evens i will start hanging shit on mxb now lmao u seen the edited pic of u hahahahha

ahahaha i was just playing with you the hole time seeing how mad i could get you kris gave me all the dirt lmao all his comebacks are mine

ok enough boiz, am goin thru and deleting all the profound language posts now.. forum rules state language is to be kept KLEAN!

When Looking For A Girl Alway's Check Out Her Mum ,cause That's What Ya Gunna End Up With.........scary

Do 1 prank at work a day!!!
Todays prank was tying a full roll of paper tape (plaster) to the back of my workmates ute....(approx 250m) tape streaming along behind for his journey home....priceless

ok enough boiz, am goin thru and deleting all the profound language posts now.. forum rules state language is to be kept KLEAN!

wats KLEAN mean i've neva heard of that word..

and my tip of the day is always listen to ya mother cos mothers know everything...
(hahaha i know everything cos i'm a mother)

Do 1 prank at work a day!!!
Todays prank was tying a full roll of paper tape (plaster) to the back of my workmates ute....(approx 250m) tape streaming along behind for his journey home....priceless

here stick i have a prank 4 ya 2 do at work but u may need a few people 2 help ya out....

prank3.jpg

prank4.jpg

prank1.jpg

prank7.jpg

prank5.jpg

prank8.jpg

and the finished job....
prank6.jpg

and if u couldnt tell wat it was with all the post-it notes here ya go....
prank2.jpg

Latest posts

Back